chapter 10

*3rd pov

Mina starts screaming at the top of her lungs. She felt her heart for the first time over y/n. Their father came running in, thinking Mina was hurt. "DAD, I THINK I KILLED HER," she screamed between sobs. Nothing but panic in her eyes.

Turns out, y/n didn't just trip, Mina, shoved her.

"Oh God... I'm going to get arrested for murder right? I'll no longer be able to be a model like I wanted, shit. FUCK!" She sits at the side of y/n holding her arm, still sobbing and shaking her. "Jesus y/n just get up, don't be dramatic, this is so stupid, stop trying to get my in trouble" Mina now suddenly was in denial, realizing that if y/n really was dead, she would of murdered her. Before she realized it, Jin had already called an ambulance and police, and the other boys came to the bottom of the stairs after hearing the noise. "What have you done!?" Jungkook looks down at Mina and his sister, watching Mina violently shake y/n trying to wake her. "MOVE! YOU ARE MAKING IT WORSE!" Jungkook shoves her to the side and starts to make sure y/n is not dead. Thankfully, she still had a pulse. "Please, can't the ambulance get here any faster?" He starts to cry, panicking.

Mina stands back up after being knocked down, with one last glance at
y/n she runs out the front door. "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER." Minas mother runs into the room in her dressing gown, the boys point to the door, without a look at y/n she runs after Mina.

Although the urge to run after Mina and attack her is running through Jungkooks' mind, the most important thing is for him to be by his twins' side.

*Time skip to hospital*

The siblings and their father make their way to the hospital after following the ambulance. Everyone was in tears. Except for their father. He was keeping it together, but their stepmother was nowhere to be found. She is having some drinks. with someone. "As friends." She had given up on finding Mina. But after an hour, they found her in a park hiding in a public bathroom sobbing.

The siblings' father is too worried about y/n to even think about his "wife" or Mina. Even if he looks like he doesn't care. He does. He's not doing a good job showing it, though. He's actually just a piece of shit. He needs to change and needs to realize that he played a part in y/n's injuries.

In the waiting room, Jin is signing to Jimin what was happening. He is the only one who was keeping it together. The others are holding each other, but Jungkook is alone in the corner of the room, rocking himself back and forth comforting himself. He wishes it was a dream.