chapter 6

After walking into the class the teacher kindly leads me to my desk, where I put on my headphones so I could listen to my online lesson on maths, Mimi sits next to me and rests her head on my lap sweetly.

*time skip*

I knew the class was over when my twin taps me on the shoulder, so I would know when to take my headphones off. During my lesson, I didn't pay attention at all, I was too busy thinking about what Mina was going to do to me at lunch break. It scares me to think about it.

Jungkook and I sit at a table in the cafeteria with the others and start to help me eat like always. "I heard about what you said to Mina and the other girls earlier. That's pretty badass," Tae tells me.

I slight smirk falls upon my face.
"I know, right?" and as if on queue, I feel a cold citrus-smelling liquid being dumped on my head. It slithers down my arms like a snake and covers me nearly whole
I knew immediately Mina or one of her minions had poured juice on me... again.

The boys all scoffed in disgust. (obviously at Mina) Jin moves his wheelchair closer to me and starts to help dry me along with Hoseok helping.
Mimi, in obvious distress, slightly growls at Mina and her friends.
"Ew, you got it on my sweater too," Jungkook complained. fake bitch-

"OH MY GOSH, Jungkook, I'm so sorry." I hear Mina swoon over my twin in worry. "Ew, go away Mina, come on, let's get you cleaned up." Jungkook shoves her away and sits up out of his chair. Jimin lightly grabbed my arm and led me and Mimi to the nurse's office, where I usually go to have some peace or go toilet.

After I change my clothes I still smell like juice. Unfortunately, Mimi had to stay outside with Jimin. "Come here, sweetie," the nurse calls to me. I attempted to walk towards her using the sound of her voice but tripped on a cord in the process. It's quite hard to walk without Mimi. "Oh, sorry, let me help you." She lightly holds my arm and leads me to the bed. "Here you go," I smell and hear her spray some perfume on me. "Hmm, that's better, the smell of juice is not gone, but I think it will do."                                                                                                                                                         "Thank you, miss," I say to her with a smile. "You're welcome, now lets Jimin take you to your next class."