chapter 19 + a/n

a/n sorry for the constant editing of chapters , i changed a few things. first of all, jimin in the story won't be deaf, for personal reasons, and just cause i can, i made sure to change that. i don't be explaining why i made that decision. i also went back for grammar checking and whatnot. last of all, i fixed the last two chapters to make more sense.

*Y/n POV

I clutch Jimins hand tightly as we walk out of the hospital. It won't be my last time here. Hell, I even have to come back next week for a checkup. But I believe I'll never be in a coma again, I'll be extra careful from now on. Plus, 3rd time a charm right?

We climb into the van and Yoongi drives us to the beach, they don't say where we are going, but once we are there, the smell and sound of the waves instantly bring back my nostalgia of our childhood.

"The beach!" I smile widely as we stand on the sand, shoes off feeling the grains of sand under our feet. "I missed this feeling." Taehyung mumbles. Jin is sat on a pull out chair. His feet in the sand too even though he can't feel it. I look over the horizon, the faded blues giving me an idea on the view, I then close my eyes to imagine what it must look like clearer.

Hoseok pulls out a huge picnic blanket which belonged to our mothers and we all lay on it while Jin sits at the chair. We all chat away eating snacks while he sits there quietly watching us. I look up at his silhouette with a smile, he pats my head which what I can imagine being a smile on his face.