chapter 9

I lay on my bed listening to my music with Mimi at my feet. Suddenly a burst of pain rushes through me. Mimi puts her feet on my chest and barks to get someone's attention. Not knowing what is going on, I start to panic. I had been getting these pains for a few weeks now.

Namjoon pushes Jin's wheelchair into my room and they come to my aid.

"Hey Jin, Namjoon, I've been in a lot of pain recently, and it's starting to scare me, I'm worried that something might be wrong," I confessed to my older brothers.

"We'll I will plan a doctor's appointment to see what is going on, but for now Missy you will be resting and eating healthy, no complaints."

'Ugh he knows I hate eating healthy, I'm a pig.'

"Fine" I gave in to my big brother who was sitting beside me holding my hand

"Good, now you will be staying in your room and you are going to rest, so tomorrow you will be staying home, I'll be talking with dad, well I'll try at least, he's still mad at us all. But I'll make this all sound a bit more dramatic, so he will let you stay home and let me and Namjoon take you to the hospital for a checkup." Jin told me, I could tell he was worried.

I love him so much.

"Tell him that y/n's head trauma is getting worse from the crash, he will believe that," Hoseok said giggling, walking into the room. But before Jin could turn his wheelchair around to look at him, there was a big thump. "He fell asleep... Didn't he." I guessed sighing. "Sadly yes, he hasn't done this for a while so I felt it coming. Joon help Hobi to his room, and Y/N I'll tell you what Father says later"

They all left and Mimi fell asleep, so while she rested I decided to quickly get some water from the kitchen.

But of course, knowing my luck, I got tripped again.
But this time when I fell. I fell right down the stairs. 

From the top.

I hit my head.

And this time, my brothers were not there to help me.

And this time I didn't stumble my way to get back up.

The only thing left was Mina panicking over her mistake.