chapter 11

Everyone was still in a panic, besides their ex-step-mom and step-sister. Mina was taken into custody, and her mother was in full panic from losing her house and money. The siblings' dad had divorced his wife. The boys made him realize what he had done to them. He was a horrible father... He went to doctors and psychologist. He then lost custody of his children because he wasn't in shape to look after them. The siblings then filed charges against their dad, and he agreed fully to all. He gave as much of his money to the kids and put his will under Jins name.

He was obviously no longer the CEO of his company. The kids live in the empty old mansion but still share rooms. They know it's better this way. Everyone was healing in their own way. Although things were still bad, it was going to take a lot of time.

But Jungkook... He was more depressed than ever. He didn't show it much, but he loves his twin very much, and with her not around, was weird. The room was empty. Just him and Mimi. Y/N is in a coma. again. She was feeling pains beforehand, and it was because she had low iron (anemia), so when she hit her head. the blood came out, but she didn't have enough red blood cells to help her heal properly. Things have been strange, but Jin now has custody of his younger siblings since he is now an adult.