chapter 14

*Hoseok pov

It's my turn to pick up Jungkook from the hospital, but as I'm walking down the hallway toward y/n's room, silent sobs are heard through the door. Jungkook is crying again. usually when he cries when we pick him up, we wait a minute for him to let it all out, then we get him. before going in, I find the nurse and ask about y/n's health updates. then after a few minutes, the crying quiets down. I open the door. I see him leaning over her bed resting his head on the bed, his breathing slowing down as he calms himself.

"Hey bud, time to go home now" I hold his shoulder and give it a pat.
without a complaint, he slowly walks out of the room not looking back. usually, it takes a while to get him to go home. before I leave, I give y/n a kiss on the forehead and quickly water the plants we put in the room. a few weeks after she got into her coma we put some plants and flowers in her room to make it more lively. I cleaned the tissues off the side table and left. we walk out of the hospital as the cold air hits our faces. It's late November now and it's starting to get cold.

once we find the car we drive home.
"How did it go?" I look to my right to see Jungkook sound asleep. poor thing.
he barely sleeps anymore. I'm glad he feels safe enough to sleep near me.
we usually only sleep in the hospital.

*time skip and 3rd pov

when they got home Hobi updated Jin on y/ns health. "she's getting better, the doctors are seeing improvements. she should be waking up soon" with a big grin on his face, and Jins face also lit up. "Really? that's great, I don't even know what to say" head in hand, jin starts to tear up out of happiness and hopefulness. "Have you told Jungkook?" Hobi shakes his head to him "not yet, I want to tell him after the others so we can tell him together."

Hobi hops around the house telling his brothers the great news, and they all become so happy. all of them start to cry happy tears. Finally, they all meet in the living room and call over Jungkook.

"Hey man, we have some cool news" Namjoon pats a stop next to himself on the couch. "yeah?" Jungkook flops onto the couch next to his big brother. "This is going to be a shock, a good one, don't worry. but y/n will hopefully be waking up soon" Jin was sitting on another comfy chair across from him with a grin that spread across his face.

Jungkooks face is full of shock and happiness, he's speechless.

"I'm... getting my sister back?"