chapter 18

My head is pounding like crazy, like as if I fell down a flight of stairs- Actually yeah I did.

Jin had told me Jungkook would sit with me often and visit a lot. I wish he got more sleep, though, at home. I look up to the ceiling, waiting for Jungkook to come back from the hospital cafeteria. Then right on queue, in comes my twin brother. "I'm back! Okay, I got you your favourites, we can snack down on them while we wait for the others." Jungkook hands me my food, and we start to eat our lunch.

Unfortunately, I am unable to go home today and must stay here for a few more days. The doctor has to monitor me for a while before I'm safe to go back. Our big brothers were back home setting up our room and taking care of Mimi, it was just me and Jungkook in the room, while Joon and Jin did the paperwork and spoke to the doctor some more. 

I looked to my side to see my one-handed twin, picking at his food barely eating. It pained me to see him so anxious. Although my sight was a blur, I could feel his anxiousness just by being next to him. I reach out and pat his arm. "I'm not going anywhere, okay? Not now, not ever. " His eyes are watering, tears swelling in his eyes. "I was so scared y/n, I thought I lost you for good this time, I hate Mina so much, I wanted to get mad, but I was so scared seeing you laying there." He sniffles. I reach out my arms to tell him to hug me. Moving our food to the side, he climbs onto the bed with me to hug me, I cradle him in my arms, and we rock back and forth as I comfort him. "You did good, I'm so proud of you. You are so strong, I'm sorry for putting you through that much pain and fear." His sniffles turn into sobs, and he clutches me tightly as if he is scared I might disappear from his sight suddenly.

"I love you, Jungkook."

"I love you too Y/n"