chapter 16

A/N
F/F = favourite food
F/D = favourite drink
"Words like this means it's in sign language."

*Jungkook POV

I am lying in my bed staring up at the ceiling. 'I'm so tired, if she was here it would be easier' the anticipation of her waking up is keeping me awake. I'm so excited, but scared and worried, will she be okay? Will life be harder for her now? All of my over-thinking then came to rest as I fell asleep.

-

I feel a nudge on my shoulder, opening my sleepy eyes I look to my side and see Jimin waking me up. He has a sweet smile on his face. He then signs to me "Alright come on get dressed and ready, we are going out for breakfast." One last slap onto my arm he skips away and closes my door. I rub my eyes and put on the first items of clothes I see. Just a while shirt and jeans. That works.

I brush my teeth with Taehyung and we all go into the van. Turns out we were just getting McDonald's, which is good with me. Once we are inside I look at the menu and pick y/ns favourite meal. I get the f/f and f/d, on Sunday mornings we used to always go for McDonald's for breakfast. Y/n would get so excited. Just the word McDonald's excited her to the point of her jumping up and down, I used to have to hold her hand and tell her to calm down.

"I miss her, she would be so excited to have this with us" Hoseok signs and speaks to us. He sighs and puts down his bagel. Jin who is across from him grabs his hand and says warmly, "Don't worry, When she wakes and is home I'll order in McDonald's to our house."
Jin always knew what to say in these times. Even if it was simple, just him speaking helped the mood.

After eating we drove to the hospital while listening to Taehyungs music playlist. Everything felt normal again, just without her.

*Time-skip to hospital

"Hello, you are the siblings of y/n correct? Please come with me, she has woken up." The nurse who was taking care of her during her coma smiled happily, as if she had seen the sun for the first time in years. Seeing someone other than us care so much for her was a good feeling."She is!? REALLY!?" Not caring that it's a hospital, I yell excitedly while Namjoon tries to shush me. "Please quieten down sir, I understand you are excited but remember we are in a hospital" The nurse chuckles and beckons us to follow her to y/ns room. I had been here so many times, but now it felt as if it was some place totally different. The nurse opens the ocean blue door for us, everyone tells me to walk in first.

A wave of relief, and emotional feelings flood my mind, I start to sob. There she is. She's awake, her beautiful e/c eyes are open at last. It's just like last time pretty much. The first time I saw her wake up from a coma. "Hello? Who's this?" I try to speak but it comes out as a sob, I rush to her side and hold her small hand. She felt like a fragile flower, I felt as if I should be delicate with her or she will break. "Its us y/n, your siblings." Yoongi takes a seat on the couch with Jimin and gets ready to sign to him what's going on.

Her eyes start to water, I hug her. Then like a flood, we all start to cry.

We end up asking her what she knows about what happened and whay she remembers, she says she was already informed of the situation and says she does not remember that day at all. Jin a few minutes later is called to do some paper work and have a conversation with the doctor and nurse on taking y/n home.

-

"You were here that much!? Wow you really must care for me huh?" I groan and put my head in my hands. "Shut upppp" I whine. "Its true, we had to wake him up from sleeping on the couch so many times. At home be barely gets any sleep at all." Taehyung snitches on me. " Oh really now? Jungkook that's not good, you so realize how important sleep is right? Even if-" I cut her off, "Yeah yeah I know I'm sorry." We are have a good laugh as she continues to scold me.
It's amazing having her back with us. Can't wait to go home.

It suddenly occurs to me that today is an important day. "Wait guys it's the anniversary today, kinda ironic isn't?" I look down sadly. "But I'm just glad I woke up in time for it, I would not be able to stand missing out on it." She holds my right (and only hand). "That's right, Jin said he and Yoongi will make food correct? If you can't come home they plan to bring it here." Yoongi nods and agrees.