chapter 15

a/n
starting on a quite sad note, sorry. a few days ago, we lost moonbin. wishing his family friends and the staff of his entertainment company the best and praying for them. for all the aroha who may read this, you are not alone. if you are having struggles with coming to reality of this and need anything, please reach out to someone. everyone needs a little support sometimes.

alright, onto the story.

-

*3rd POV

Jungkook could not believe it. He was getting his sister back. Time had gone by so slowly, as if it had been billions of years. But his waiting paid off, and his sister was going to be home one day soon. Finally.

*Jungkook POV

The news makes me feel like I have taken my first breath after a deep dive. The relief going through my body is overwhelming, so overwhelming that I start to cry.
Crying is good. Crying is okay. Boys cry.

*5 Years Prior

"You are aloud to cry, you know that, right?" y/n grinned, holding my hand tightly. "I know, I just feel... Like I'm not masculine if I cry."
I heard a chuckle from her. "You? Not masculine? Jungkook, you are the most masculine guy I know. Plus, I think it's stupid to believe men don't cry. If you cry, it means you're human, which means you are not scared to cry, and that's strong. You are so strong, dude. Love you..."

*Present time

I love my sister more than anything ever. She's my world. I can't imagine my life without her. She always knows what to say when I need help.

"Alright, young man, time for you to go to bed. For real, this time. It's been a long and tiring time in your life, and you deserve good sleep. You do realize she would hate to hear that you have not been sleeping..." Jin smirks at my beckoning me to lean down. He wipes my tears  and pats my head. "Alright, Alright, I'll sleep, I promise."

I walk to my room and hear my older brothers giggle amongst each other.