chapter 17

It has been a day or so since I woke up, and it's nice having my brothers with me, making sure I'm well fed and happy. But, there's something I've been noticing. I can kind of see silhouettes of people in certain lighting, and when it's day or the lights are on, I can see the light. (That sounds funny, lol.)

I spoke to the doctors about it, and I visited an optician so they could check my eyes. They tell me my eyes have been trying to heal over time, and my coma gave my eyes time to rest. (I'm pretty sure that's not how it works, but for the story, it works...)

*Y/n POV present time.

Jungkook is at my side, and I can see his silhouette for the first time in ages. I look at his face, which is very, very blurry. He chuckles. "So close, you're looking at my nose, but that's close enough." Just from the tone of his voice, I know he's smiling widely.

I hear the door open and feet shuffle inside. "Hello guys, we are back with the food!" Jin brings the food to the bedside table and opens a container. Jungkook takes the food, and spoon feeds me. It was curry, I always loved Jins Curry. He made it so well.

By now, the others had joined in, and we all sat talking about what's been going on and the update about my eyes.

We all celebrated for a few hours till I felt sleepy, we all mutually decided it was time to pack up and call it a night. Namjoon tucks me in and kisses my forehead. I see the lights turn off, and everyone leaves. The darkness... It's all too familiar, but I must remind myself that tomorrow I'll see light again.