chapter 4

The sound of Jungkook and I's alarm goes off. He jumps out of bed and turns it off then helps me get up. He quickly changes his clothes, gets out the outfit that Taehyung made out for me, then helps me put it on.

In my closet, I have all of my clothes together in outfits so it's less of a hassle. All put together by Tae, his fashion sense is very good apparently.

While I carefully walk down the stairs with Jungkook holding my arm Mina comes running in between us and grabbed onto Jungkook's arm hugging him.

"Hey Jungkook~," she said in her girly shitty voice, gosh I feel like I need to vomit. (STAND BACK I THINK I'M GONNA VOMIT)

I make a small gagging sound in disgust.

Mina must have heard me, she puts out her foot in front of mine making me fall down the rest of the stairs.

"AHH," I scream falling down and landing on my knees, welp that's gonna leave a bruise.

"WHAT HAS THAT" my Father comes stomping across the room to the stairs, so before he gets here, Mina runs down the steps and lies on the ground. (dramatic bitch) "Mina, dear are you okay?" My Father asks in a kind, worried voice. "no, Y/N tried to trip me up and ended up making us both fall" she sobs fake sniffing.

"SHUT UP MINA, stop lying she can't even see your feet dumbass, so how did she trip you up? You obviously tripped her up" "Jungkook that's enough, my poor Mina is hurt, so don't do anything like that to her again brat, I don't want her ending up like you broken children."

Hot tears start to rush down my cheeks and onto my lap. Jungkook gasps at our Dad's statement then helps me up and take us to the table on our side of the house, instantly I smell Jin's special pancakes. "OH NO! Y/N MY BABY, are you okay?" Jin asks me, he must have seen my crying face. After Jungkook tells them what happened we all got ready for school and took the bus to hell.

Father has work early in the mornings so he can't take us, and our Stepmother doesn't drive. So we take the bus to school. I sit next to Jimin like always silently listening to music. Only get a screwed-up piece of paper thrown at me. "HEY, read the paper!" I hear one of Mina's friends yell. "Wait, that's right, YOU CAN'T"

Mina and her group of friends start to laugh, leaving the rest of us to sit quietly. Except for one person... "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I could tell that it's Yoongi, Minas group goes silent.

The rest of the drive is fully quiet.