FEEL GOOD AU

AU

"Bright! You're dating someone again!"

"Who is it now? Is it Bella?"

"Wait, who's Bella?"

Bright rolls his eyes. "Babe, she's the model you picked for Astrostuffs."

"Oh yeah, she's cute. Not her."

"Neen?," Bright guesses again.

"I'm the one who's dating Neen," Win says matter-of-factly.

"Oh! Was she being linked to you? I thought she was rumored to be with me. Or was it with Tawan? I can't keep track anymore."

"Well, she was linked to me like 6 months ago. Also Baifern was 6 months ago, if I remember correctly."

"Then she was rumored to be with me. She laughed so hard when she found out that she fell off her chair, remember?"

"How could I forget? The staff needed to buy ice for her butt."

Bright and Win laugh at the memory.

Win then looks at Bright. "Don't change the subject. You know our deal. Since you're the one with the girlfriend this week, it's your turn to wash the bathroom."

"Can't we just hire a cleaner?," Bright whines.

"And have to go through all those NDAs and paperwork? No, thank you."

"Babeeeee..."

"That's our deal! I cleaned it when I got linked to that person. Who was she again?"

"I cannot remember. There is a new rumor every 5 minutes that I don't even feel jealous anymore."

"I remember you being pretty jealous about tweets saying Gulf went to Japan for me," teases Win.

Bright tries to play it cool but the tips of his ears were turning red. The thing is he didn't talk to Gulf for two days after that. Win had to talk sense into him before he and Gulf went back to normal. Thankfully Gulf found his possessiveness funny. So fine, yes. Bright still got pretty jealous.

"I still don't want to clean the bathroom," Bright says in his best 'I am the boss' voice.

Win snorts. When has that voice ever worked on him. "Tell you what, Mr. Vachirawit. Clean the bathroom then afterwards we can...I don't know... take a long hot shower?"

"How is a shower supposed to be enticing?"

This man. Active listening who? "A long hot shower together. You know, where I can soap your back and you can..."

Bright kisses Win full on the mouth, Win's explanation licked away by Bright's tongue. Mmm...yes that. He can do that.

"Say no more, Babe. That bathroom will be clean in no time." Bright does a mock salute and winks before he goes and finds their mop. "Then I'll clean you up."

Win's blushes. And watches as the hottest man he has ever seen walks away.

Win likes the photo of Bright and Chan - the new rumored girlfriend - and puts his phone away. He bounces towards the bathroom happily because there was nothing sexier than watching his Bright do chores.

- - -

Author's Note:

We cannot let ourselves think that every woman Bright or Win is with is their secret girlfriend. Because it's really nuts. Also, if it is their girlfriend then we will be hurt but move on. Because we are only SLIGHTLY crazy not full on insane. :p

That being said, I still believe Brightwin is real. 🤡🤡🤡

I also think there is a new BL for them in the works. Let's see. I hope I am right at least about that. Hihihihi!
(If this becomes true, I will melt into a puddle and leak into the crevices of our floor.)