INTERMISSION JUNE 19

AU
Just because I feel like it.

It never ceased to amaze Metawin to see  the staff carry one money tree after another into the studio he and Bright have leased for work

It was pretty spacious as far as film studios go but after every event, it without fail turns into a forest of every baht denomination.

It boggled his mind even years into being an actor, just how much their fans trusted them with their hard earned money. It was as if they knew for 100% certain the two men weren't going to use the cash to buy a new sneaker or bear bricks or to fund some secret gambling habit.

The fans were right of course.
Metawin and Bright were raised well and respected their fans too much to do anything so stupid or irresponsible with the gifts they received. But still, Metawin was amazed and thankful. He doesn't think that feeling will ever fade.

He's seen haters try and tear him down. He has seen trolls spread lies about his equally famous partner Bright. They say they are nothing but fakers, bad boys hiding behind public good manners. They claim the two don't appreciate their fans and laugh at the poor saps behind their backs.

Metawin rolls his eyes just thinking about it. Thank God their fans had fully functioning brains instead of the field mice that seemed to be running around haters' empty skulls.

He shoos the bad thoughts away and instead approaches their head accountant Marissa. She is busy overseeing the newly arrived gifts but she smiles the moment she sees Metawin in her periphery.

"Hey," she says. "We surpassed two million this month."

"That has to be some sort of record," Metawin responds.

"Your fans are crazy- I mean that in the best way."

"We already contacted the organizations?"

"Yes, they will receive the checks by the 15th."

"Even the one - "

"Of course! You know that's always a priority."

Metawin sighs. It's a huge amount that they funnel into these causes and one would hope it actually made a difference.