LET'S WELCOME DECMEBER

It's negative on Twitter right now. And I understand it but I think we can all take a break from it.

Here's a simple AU to welcome December and all the positive energy to attract a great 2023 for this fandom.

This AU is based on my wish that the boys get a few days of much needed rest.
- - -

B opens his eyes, long eyelashes sweeping the tops of his cheeks

B opens his eyes, long eyelashes sweeping the tops of his cheeks. As his vision adjusts to the brightness of the room, he lets out a big yawn.
"Good morning," chirps a soft voice. B turns and sees the handsome face of W, plopped right beside him.
W is lying on his belly, lazily doodling on the iPad before him. B turns like a rotisserie chicken so he too could be on his tummy and side by side with the god-like boy with bunny teeth.
"Want to have pizza delivered?," W asks.

"Pizza for breakfast?," asks B.

"It is one in the afternoon.," chuckles W.

"Already?"

W nods before nuzzling his face on the crook of B's neck. "You make time fly."

B savors the moment before asking, "Would coffee and pizza be weird?"

"I'll order both now," W says reaching for his phone. "I'll get us some wings too."

W is typing on his phone when he becomes aware that B is staring at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Anything else you want, Light of my Life?"

"I love it when you call me that," B smiles, his whole body feeling warm.

"So what else does the Light of My Life want?", W asks kissing the tip of B's nose.

"I want you."

"I mean to eat."

"Yes, to eat."

W turns tomato red. "We're supposed to be resting."

"I'll make sure you sleep like a baby," came the naughty reply.

"Pizza first," W says, ignoring the glint in B's eye as he taps the order button on his screen.

"You want pizza more than me?," B asks with a pout.

"Wrong," W says. "I want you so much, I will need energy from a whole ass pizza to handle you."

"What exactly will you need all that energy for?," B asks, lips against the back of W's ear and trailing down his neck.

W pushes B's face away with one finger.

B protests but his lip is quickly bitten by W, making him swallow his words.

Their lips meet, harsh and provocative and - done. W pulls away with one last tug on B's bottom lip.

W smirks. "Guess you'll have to wait and see."

B groans. "What is taking the food so long?"

W laughs.
Rest days with B are the best.
Any day with B is the best.