Jealousy - Haechan

You and Haechan are best friends for a long time now. You met him at school and quickly you two became friends. You and him are two chaos-makers and are always together. You and him give a lot of headaches to the teachers, but even so, all of them love you.

          As the time passed by, you started to like him. You wanted him to be by your side even after you graduate. Haechan became a part of your life. A partner in crime. So, you started to flirt with him to see if he would get the hint. He always flirted back, but, at the same time, he treated you like always. 

-Y/n is coming, Haechan. - A boy says and Haechan turns around. 

-Hey, guys! - You stop beside Haechan and greet them. They greet you back while you put your arm around his waist and he puts his arm around your shoulder. 

-Did you eat yet? - Haechan asks and you shake your head. 

-I know I already asked that, but... Are you really not dating? - The boy asks pointing at you two. You smile and look at Haechan. He sighs. 

-Noo! We are not. I've already said that. - He says and your smile fades a little. - She is like my little sister haha - He says and you sigh looking at them. 

-Little sister? Okay, then... Can I date you then, Y/n? - The boy asks and the others shout and hit him. You chuckle, finding it cute. 

-Well... - You start to talk, but Haechan interrupts you. 

-No! What are you saying? I won't let my Y/n with any guy. - Haechan says and you roll your eyes. It's always like that. He won't date you, but also won't let you date anyone with the excuse of them not being the right one for you. 

          You and Haechan graduate and go to the same university. You get different courses, but you meet him daily. After getting your things, you go to your class. 

-Okay, guys, it's that time of the year when you have to work a lot. - The teacher says to the class. 

-Noo! - The students shout and fake cry.

-Yes, yes. Get used to that because there's no way to escape. - He laughs. - Today the homework is in pairs, and I'm gonna choose the pairs. - He says and the class complains again. - Come on, come on. You have to know other people. Don't stick always with the same people, guys. - He sighs. - Okay, let's go. Attention now because I won't repeat the pairs. - He cleans his throat. - Olivia and Marta. Filipe and Karolyne. Liam and Y/n. - The teacher pronounces your name and you furrow your eyebrows. 

-Liam? I don't know who is that... - You say to yourself. Poking your friend next to you, you decide to ask her if she knows him. - Hey, Laura, do you know who is Liam? - You ask her. 

-Uhm... wait. Let me ask. - She says and turns around to talk to another girl. After some seconds, she pokes you. - It's that boy right there. - She discretely points at him and you look there. He looks like a normal boy writing on his notebook. If you had to say more, you would say he is kind of attractive. 

          At the end of the class, you go talk to him. 

-Uhm... excuse me. - You say and he turns around to look at you. - You are Liam, right? I'm Y/n. You pair for the homework. - You say. 

-Oh, yes. I was about to look for you. Nice to meet you. - He says shaking your hands. You smile, relieved that he looks nice and won't be a problem for you. - Uhm... I'm gonna be honest with you and say that I don't even know where to start this work, haha. - He says and you giggle. 

-Yes. Me too, but I think we can meet at the library tomorrow to start the work and search for material. - You say.

-Okay. Perfect. Can I have your number then? So that I can... you know... get in contact with you. - He says.