Light, Camera, Action - Haechan

You sigh deeply trying to calm down the monster forming inside you. The recording should have started an hour ago, but again, he was late. Suddenly, the studio's door opens in a burst. It's him. You snort, deviating your eyes from him, or else you would stand up from your chair to chok3 him.

-Sorry. My bad! Something came up out of nowhere, guys. - Haechan says, sitting in the chair in front of the mirror, immediately being assisted by the makeup artist.

-You must have a hard life with a lot of problems. You always get here late. - You say in an annoyed tone, and Haechan looks at you with a smirk, rolling his eyes.

-Yes, my life is very hard. Not like yours, unfortunately. - He shows you an ironic smile, and you scoff.

-You got it wrong. My life is hard too, but the difference is that I'm professional, so I always get here on time. - You say with an ironic smile too, satisfied when he glared at you.

The makeup artist did a good work and finished quickly. You and Haechan go to the set, starting to get ready for the next shooting. Even if you two were never in good terms, as you said you must be professional enough to let it all aside and act with him. Fortunately, in this role, his character had no romantic scenes with yours. At least that's what you expect.

-Guys, attention, please! - The director says, and the cast stops, looking at him. - We changed the script. The first scene will be recorded by Haechan and Y/n. - He says and you sigh, annoyed. He gets closer to you, scratching his head, visually bothered by something. - Alright... I know you two don't like each other, but I need you to do a romantic scene. - The director says, and you two widen your eyes.

-WHAT? - You say at the same time.

-A romantic scene? Why? Our characters aren't even in love or anything. The story never gave any sign of that. - You say, and the director sighs.

-The fans are shipping you two. I believe the views will explode if your characters have a scene together. There are edits of you all over the community. People will love it! - The director says, and your eyes glance at Haechan, immediately looking away. - We are talking about work here, guys. Let's leave the personal life outside, okay?

-Fine. What do we have to do then? - Haechan says, crossing his arms.

-You will have to kiss. - The director says, and you couldn't get any more shocked.

-KISS? I'M NOT GONNA KISS HIM! - You say, pointing your finger at Haechan's face.

-I don't want to kiss you too. I'm the victim here. - Haechan says, scoffing. The director snorts, running his hands through his face.

-I give you 10 minutes. Here is the new script. - He just says and leaves.

You and Haechan stare at each other. Just the thought of kissing him brings you chills down your spine. You click your tongue, deciding to read the script. There's nothing you can do. You have a contract, and you won't risk it all just because of his annoying face.

-Urgh... This is so... - You say reading the lines in the paper.

-When he said romantic, he really means it. This scene is passionate. - Haechan says, leafing through it.

-Look, let's just... end it that fast, okay? In just one take. I don't want to have to redo it because of you. - You say, and Haechan scoffs.

-Normally it's you who always makes us finish late. Let's see how good you are on acting. - Haechan says, getting close to you. - I want to see you deep in love for me. - He says with a smirk and walks away.

After 10 minutes, you control your anger. Now it's time to work. Maybe you could imagine him as another person, so it gets easy for you. You step in the scenario, seeing Haechan ready in the center. One thing you hated to admit (even for yourself) is that Haechan is attractive. It always makes you so angry because you shouldn't find him handsome, but unfortunately, that's something you can't deny.

You take a deep breath and look up at him. His gaze changed. He is already in his character, and you must be in yours. He looks so concentrated. He can be a pain in the ass out of the set, but once he starts to act, yourself get impressed by him. But obviously, you will never tell him that.

-What's this right now? - He initiates the scene. His eyes scan yours, transferring desire. - Tell me you don't feel anything when we are alone like this. - It's your time. Somehow, you almost forgot your line.

-I thought it was just my head... playing games with me. - You gulp, feeling his hand walking to your waist, just like it was written on the script. His face was getting closer, and your heart starts to race.

You had hated him so much that you never imagined this scene in your head. Now that you stopped to think, you didn't like him since the first time you met him. He was bold and deeply sincere. He always says what comes to his head and has a sassy tone in his words, what made you think he finds himself better than everyone. And sometimes he is really like that. Proud of himself. He is too confident, and people seem to believe on that too. He has this personality that makes you go red out of anger, but, at the same time, you can't take your eyes off him.

-I've been wanting to tell you this. That I'm tired to play the rival role with you. - Haechan says, and you mentally frown. ''This line is not in the script. Is he improvising?'' You think, still on your character. You breathe out, following his rhythm.

-Then, we could try to be more honest. - You answer.

There is a loud silence in the studio. Everyone is quiet to not disturb the scene, but it feels even more suffocating, because it feels it's just... you two.

Haechan glances at your lips. It's now. You have to follow the script. Yes. The script. He gets his face closer, touching his lips with yours. Your stomach rolls, letting your even more confused. It's just a scene, so why does your body act like it's real? Alright. Focus. You have made plenty of kissing scenes in your life. You mind calculates every single move you do. Your mouth opens in a technical kiss, but you are surprised by him when you felt his tongue slipping out. ''Why is he using the tongue...?'' You ask yourself.

In that moment, your mind went blank. What's the next line? Is there even a line after this? You were not expecting, but Haechan was kissing you for real. Too worried about the recording, you found yourself simply going with the flow. You start to reciprocate his kiss, and it felt so weird, but also... not that bad.

You don't know where this came from, but your hand held on his arm, climbing to his face. The essence of his perfume fills your nostrils as you slightly pull him closer. Is this right? Is that really the way it should be happening? Haechan bends his head, deepening the kiss more. Your arms cross on the back of his head, hugging him tighter. His hands hold your waist firmly, as his breathing gets heavier, and, boldly saying, even a little feral. Urgh... That's so annoying. He kisses so well.

-Okay. Cut! - The director says, but you don't feel like stopping now, and it seems like Haechan is like that too since he is leaning over and over, trying to pull you back. - Guys, I said cut.

It finally seems to get in your heads. The scene was over already. You and Haechan slowly stop. Still with your face close, you breathe fast with eyes closed. Haechan pecks your lips, and weirdly, you don't yell at him like you thought some minutes ago you would be doing. Your eyes open, staring at each other, trying to find out what had just happened. You take your arms off him as his sharp eyes smile in smirk, pecking your lips a last time.

He walks towards the director, looking at the computer's monitor to check the scene. Your cheeks blush, now watching the entire thing in front of your eyes. It lasted only a few seconds, but for you it felt like an hour.

-Well, that was... more than I asked you actually. - The director says, and you clean your throat. - I didn't think you would be able to do such passionate scene. I think I underestimated your professionalism. That's very good. The fans will go insane. - He says, and you glance at Haechan. Seeing his eyes already on you, you look away, immediately going to your dressing room.