A Movie With Your Ex - Jungwoo

You and Jungwoo were friends for a long time. You met each other by your friends. You like his vibe and how he lights up the mood. You two fell in love and started to date. Jungwoo were a good boyfriend. Always caring and affectionate. You, in the same way, were a good girlfriend for him. You always tried to give him the attention he needed and you understood how busy his schedule was, meeting him when you could.
            As the time went by, it was more and more difficult to meet him and Jungwoo knew you deserved to have a boyfriend who had time for you. After a mature conversation, you two opted for a friendly break up. You two still loved each other, but preferred to end things when you were still on good terms. You decided to stay as good friends, like you were before and you still text him regularly talking about you day and your life.
          One day, you were at your work and received a message from him.

-Hey, Y/n! I am bored here and I was thinking if you would like to have a movie marathon at my house. It's been a long time since we did that, right? - He says through text. You read that and think if it is really a good idea. ''Uhm... movies at his house...? We would be alone... at his house?'' You think with yourself.

-I'm not sure if it is a good idea, Woo. We have already broken up. Let's hang out for a coffee instead. - You send it to him. Some seconds later, he responds.

-Come ooon. Don't pretend it's your first time coming here. You know my place like it is your own house. You're used to come here anyway. We just broke up, but we are the same. We are just gonna watch movies as friends. Nothing more. It's gonna be funny. Pleeeease! - He answers putting a begging emoji at the end. You sigh rolling your eyes. ''Well... he is right. I used to go to his apartment even when he was not there. And we are just gonna watch movies. Nothing more.'' You think again looking at the roof.

-Okay, okay. You are right. See you later then. - You send it shrugging. He answers back with some smiling emojis and hearts. You smile and roll your eyes again.

          You know Jungwoo like the back of your hand and you know he is excited. He doesn't like to be alone. It was the main reason why you broke up with him. You want him to have a person who can be next to him all the time. Even though it hurts you to just think of him with someone else. You shake your head, trying to put these thoughts aside. You two are just friends now and you have to accept that.
          After some hours, your shift ends. You pass on your house before going to Jungwoo's place. You take a shower and put a comfortable, but still cute outfit. You put on some make up so you could at least look pretty. ''It's normal to want to look good to meet a friend, right? Of course.'' You say to yourself in front of the mirror. After put a bit of perfume, you check yourself on the mirror for the last time and leave home. Taking a bus, you listen to some music and some minutes later, you get to his apartment. You ring the intercom and he opens for you to get in.

-Y/n! Hi! - He says excited and lets you get in there. You take off your shoes looking around. His apartment is the same as always. - It's been so long since you came here. - He says getting closer to give you a hug. You hug him back. He wraps his arms around your shoulder in a tight hug. - You smell so good today... - He says putting his head on the crock of your neck and sniffing your perfume closing his eyes. The feeling of his nose touching your skin makes the butterflies crazy on your stomach.

-Haha. Okaay, okay. L-Let's prepare the snacks then. - You say dodging him and taking his hands off you. Walking fast to the kitchen, you try to contain your heartbeats. ''Omg, he always touches me so casually that I have to be careful. Just friends, just friends.'' You repeat on your head. Jungwoo chuckles and follows you to the kitchen.

-So? How are you these days? - He asks you while you open his fridge. You don't even notice how used you are with him. Jungwoo feels happy knowing you are not acting weird next to him. - How is the work?