My Best Friend's Crush - Kun

-Ugh... When are they going to get here? - Your friend says impatiently.

-I think they will be here soon. Anyways, which books are we gonna use? It's better if we know when they get here. - You say, checking the plenty of books on the table.

-As if we really were here to study. You know very well why we are here. Because Kun is coming! - Your friend says, and you sigh.

Your best friend has a huge crush on Kun, a boy from another class on your university. What she didn't know is that you, actually, like him too.

You like Kun for a long time now. The first time you saw him, he was at the refectory, and you found yourself not being able to take your eyes off him. You have talked to him a few times, and you couldn't help your heart from falling so bad for him. What you didn't expect was that the day you were about to tell your best friend you had a new crush, she confessed to you she started to like Kun too. In order to keep your friendship, you held this secret with you.

The worst part of all of this is that you couldn't run away from that situation. This is not the first time your friend calls Kun and his group to hang out. She always tries to get his attention while all you can do is stay there to watch, even though, strangely, Kun seems to talk easier to you than to her.

-Look, look! It's them! – Your friend says excitedly, slapping you on the arm. You sigh, looking up at the group, and your eyes immediately spot Kun walking towards your table.

As usual, he was looking majestic. He obviously was a prince in another life. He was good on everything. Reason why you and your best friend "asked him for help" to study for some subjects. His eyes meet yours and your heart jumps in nervousness, but you had to keep it cool, or somebody could notice your state.

-Hi, guys! Kun, there's a free seat beside me. – Your friend says, not wasting any time on investing on her flirting opportunities.

-Thanks, but I'm good here too. – Kun says, sitting beside you, gaining a disappointed gaze from her. – Hi! – He says to you with a smile. The cutest smile you had ever seen. And dang, he was smelling so good.

-Hi... - You say and smile back.

You must admit you were very naïve for really think you would focus on studying while Kun was there, especially if he was sitting beside you. Your heart just couldn't calm down inside your chest.

-Do you want some help in this question? – His voice woke you up from your thoughts. – You have been stuck on it for some time now. – He says and you gulp. To be honest, you hadn't even read that question yet.

-U-Uhm, yeah. I think so. – You say and he smiles, leaning closer to explain you the question.

As he starts to talk, you can feel his shoulder touching yours, and from there, you weren't listening to anything he was saying. All you could think about is how close he was from you.

Feeling a light touch on your hand on the bench, under the table, you look down at it. His finger was touching yours. It's impossible he is not feeling that. Looking up at him, his lips form a slight smile. His hand snuggles closer, almost on top of yours. Your cheeks blush as your fingers brush on each other, almost getting intertwined, but nobody having a clue.

-Uhm, guys, do you want something to drink? – Your friend clears her throat, drawing your attention and making you pull your hand back in a flinch. Little did you know she had noticed the different air between Kun and you.

-Yeah, good idea. – Kun says, standing up. – Y/n, can you help me? – His question made your heart almost stop right there.

-I can help you, Kun. – Your friend says, also standing up.

-I want Y/n to help me. – He says and you widen your eyes. Your friend slowly sits down while you stand up, not understanding what was happening to him to act like that.

You walk towards the drink machines, but something stops you, holding on your arm. You look back and obliviously, you found Kun looking at you in the eyes.

-Why are you running away from me? – He asks with a cute smile on his face that could make you easily melt.

-I'm not. – You say, pretending innocence.

-Come on... I know you are, but I don't know why. Whenever we get a little close you step back, like some minutes ago... when I was touching your hand. There's something going on between us. Am I wrong? – Kun asks and your heart races. You look down, not knowing how to answer him. You didn't expect him to be so straight forward.

-Why did you have to say that in front of her like that? – You think out loud, and Kun looks at you confused. – You said you wanted my help, but you should have come with her. She is here because of you. You must have noticed. – You say, and Kun frowns, knowing you were talking about your best friend.

-She is pretty obvious. Everybody has already noticed that. But I don't want her. I want you. – He simply lets it out, and you widen your eyes. Is it really what he meant or are you being delusional?

-She is my friend, Kun. I can't. – You say and Kun slightly gets surprised with your answer.

-Then, is that why? – He takes some steps closer. – Is that the only reason you're avoiding me? Because of your friend? It's not your fault that she likes me. – He runs his hand by your forearm, and you feel a whole tornado travelling by your belly.

-It's not that simple. You know how it is. If she knows... she won't ever forgive me. - You sigh. – I can't hurt her like that. – You say, and Kun scoffs.

-She knows. – He says and you look at him fast. – She has talked to me about it before. She confessed to me, but I told her I was not interested. On the other hand, I told her I am interested in you. – He says and you get shocked. ''She didn't tell me...'' You say mentally.

Your cheeks blush progressively as what he said gets in your mind. Your heart is filled with happiness, and at the same time, with guilty. Kun takes a step forward, taking your hand while looking in your eyes. You want to run away from there, from that sentiment you're feeling, because that's what you should do, but your legs seem glued on the ground.

Kun takes a hand to your chin, pulling it up for you to look at his face. Your breathing gets unbalanced as he lowers his face, glancing at your lips.

-Kun... I told you we can't... - You whisper, already in a trance. – You should stay with her.

-What about what I want? Is it not important? - He says, slowly pulling you closer. His hands hesitantly rest on your waist, as he notices you starting to give in.

-It is, but... - Your words get lost seeing how close he is from you. You never thought it could really happen. In your head, Kun would fall in love with your friend, and you would bury all the feelings you have for him so your friend could be happy.

-Then, stop telling me what I should do, and let me choose who I want. - He says in a husky voice, almost touching your lips with his.

It was beyond your willpower. He is the man of your dreams, since the first time you put your eyes on him. He is enchanting in everything he does. In each detail. His warm breathing comes out of his mouth, hitting your lips. His perfume intoxicates your nostrils, evidencing the effort you didn't even know he put before coming to this studying section, and all because he knew you would be there. But his hopes were not that high. You had only talked a few times, but when, in a gush of boldness, he decided to touch your hand under table, a new possibility was born of you feeling the same as him.

His face comes forward, finally doing what was inside your heads from a long time. A gravity zero feeling takes place in your stomach as you shut your eyes. How come just by a kiss you could feel so much? His lips start to move against yours, forgetting about the fact that you were in that small hall next to the drink machines. Your hands climb to his shoulder, holding on the back of his neck, playing with his hair.

It's done now. You couldn't run away from that anymore. Now you know how ridiculous it was. How insane and useless was the tentative of hiding from yourself everything you felt. How fake was every single time you said you were happy for her when she talked about him. That deep inside you wanted him to look at you. That you wished you had told her first. That she had never met him in her life. On each second that passed by, kissing him deeper and deeper, you just knew, that you love him.