As Long As You Love Me - Chenle

*** This imagine was inspired on the song As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber ***

Taking a deep breath, you hear the front doors opening. Dozens of people surround you like an ocean wave. With your head low, the only thing that can be seen are angry and desperate feet while flashes and click sounds disturb your senses. The time seems to stop. For a moment, you could swear you felt like levitating. They are pushing so much, gripping and pulling your shirt violently. Men in black try to contain the crowd, but it's impossible even for them.

It's spinning. It's dizzy. Where do you have to go? Where are you exactly? How many steps did you take after leaving the building? Everything starts to defocus and to get silent, as if you were about to shut down. Even if you get out of all this chaos, could you really run away of it? Another flash. That one brought you back. Did they get your face this time?

''Y/n.'' You feel a pair of hands on your shoulders, guiding you to the right way. The big black van parked some meters ahead. Wow. Was it that close? It felt like kilometers. You step in fast, throwing yourself in the seat in front of you. Right behind you, Chenle gets in and the door closes, muffling all the screams outside before accelerating.

You can finally breath out. You hadn't even realized that you were holding it. Million things go by your mind, but it immediately vanishes away when you look at him. His eyes look worried, apologizing for what you had just gone through, but not just that. You could feel he was apologizing for what is about to come. Everybody had seen this scenario many times, and everybody knows how it ends.

Your eyes run by his, and you smile weakly as if you said ''I'm okay.'', but it just made his heart tighter.

-You don't need to smile to me. I know what you are feeling. - He says in a serious tone, and your smile fades away. You cover you face with your hands tiredly, not knowing what to say, - It was my fault. I'm sorry. I should have been more careful. Before I had noticed, there was a paparazzi outside, and I couldn't do anything. - Chenle says, hitting the door to relieve his anger.

-It's okay, Chenle. How longer would we be able to hide it anyway? They would find out soon or later. - You say, trying to tranquilize him, but his eyes shut tightly as regret filled him up.

The car arrives to the dorm, and again, another dozens of fans scream voraciously holding banners, with protest trucks announcing the worst sentences. ''We want Chenle out of NCT.'' ''Traitor.'' ''You betrayed all of us.'' Their faces looked all the same. Only rage printed in them. Embassy faces which do a lot of noise when there's something they want to destroy, but which stay so silent for empathy.

You two get in the dorm. No words come out of your mouth when heading over his room. Chenle watches your back in front of him, wondering what's the next step, and then his soul freezes seeing you taking the suitcase in his room, starting to pack the few clothes you let there.

-Hey, wait! What are you doing? - Chenle asks, holding your arm and stop what you were doing. You sigh, putting your head up to prevent tears from forming in your eyes.

-I can't come here anymore. The fans know, Chenle. Everybody knows. We are all over internet. - You say, biting your lips feeling them burning.

-I know, but... About us. Not about the internet, not about the fans or the company. What does it mean? - He asks, investigating your eyes, and they finally overflow, making his heart skip a beat. - Y/n... Let's talk. We can work it out. It's not the end of the world. - He says, and you shake your head.

-Is it not? Didn't you see the trucks out there? And the banners? They are asking you to leave the group! - You say, wiping your tears off, and Chenle cups your face, looking at you in the eyes.

-Hey, it doesn't matter. I decide if I'm out or not. For God's sake, Y/n. We are doing nothing wrong, are we? Didn't we talk about this possibility before? Yeah, it's happening, so what? Are we gonna give up now? I can't. I'm telling you I can't! - You can feel his hands trembling, and also his voice, but you had never seen him so sure of something in your life.

-I will never forgive myself if I'm the reason for your life to be over, Chenle. - You say desperately, but a smile comes to his face, bringing surprise to you.

-You will never do that. Without you, I couldn't even get here, Y/n. I'm asking you to trust me. The world is cruel, I know. But I want to take a chance. I don't care about what they think I can do or not with my life. I will fight every single day for your dreams. For us. - He says, touching his forehead with yours. - So, don't stress. Don't cry, love. Just trust me. - You take a deep breath, holding onto his shirt.

-What if it goes wrong? - You pull away, looking at him again.

-As long as you love me, I don't care about anything else. We can be homeless, broke, with no more fans to annoy us. - He says, and you chuckle shyly. - As long as you love, Y/n... I can carry on. Do you get it? - He asks, and you nod, diving your face in his chest.

His arms involve you lovely, not wanting ever to let go. His heat warms up your heart as you feel his smell once again. He leaves a long peck on the side of your head as he pulls you closer. He was right. He is your home, and you are his.