Maybe - Doyoung

-Come on, Y/nnn! Be brave! I confessed to Jungwoo and we are dating now. You can do it! You are beautiful, funny, smart... He will surely like you back. - Your friend tries to encourage you. You show her a smile with the edge of your mouth. 

-I don't know, Ju... I'm not prepared for that yet. It's just a crush anyway. - You say feeling your hands sweat by just thinking about confessing. 

-Okay, okay. Fine. Let me just introduce you to them, then. You can build a friendship and get to know them better. What do you think? It's a great start, right? - Juliana asks you and you think for a few seconds. You end up nodding. - Yaaay! 

-BUT! Don't say anything unnecessary. Don't tell him I like him. - You say feeling your heart beating fast. 

          Juliana nods smiling. Juliana is your best friend. You and her have met in college and you two soon became friends. As the time went by, Juliana started to date Jungwoo. He is a popular and outgoing boy who is always with a group of friends. They are 9 boys who are always together. You started to watch them from afar and one of these boys drew your attention. Doyoung. You asked Juliana about him and she was surprised. Doyoung is a very quiet boy. Usually, the girls notice Jaehyun or Haechan first because of their extrovert personality and beauty, but your eyes couldn't look at anywhere else but Doyoung. You found him interesting and mysterious. His quiet personality made you want to know more about him and, of course, he is very charming and handsome.
          Now, Juliana wants to get you two together no matter what. She thinks you two would make a great couple and as she knows you are too timid to confess your feelings and to give the first step, she decides to help you. 

-Let's go, Y/n. Let's have lunch with them today. - She says and you widen your eyes. 

-B-But... already? - You ask a little nervous. 

-Yeah! Jungwoo called me to have lunch with him and the boys. You can come too! - She says and you take a deep breath. 

-Fine. Let's go. - You say, decided to accomplish this mission. 

          Walking out of the class, you and Juliana go to the courtyard. You spot their table immediately and your eyes go to Doyoung. He is at his cellphone while the boys are talking and laughing. 

-Jungwoo! - Juliana shouts his name and he turns around. He smiles widely and stands up. He gives her a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. They look so cute together. She really looks in love with him. You wonder if someday you will have this type of person for you too. - Hey, guys! -She greets the boys who greet her back. - This is my best friend Y/n. I wanted to introduce her to you for a long time now. - Juliana says and you look at them smiling. 

-Hi, Y/n. Sit with us! - The boys say. You are glad that they accept you so fast. You glance at Doyoung and see he is looking at you. You heart skips a beat. 

-Finally, more girls on our group. I can't just talk to you forever, guys. Sorry. - Haechan says as the others laugh and roll their eyes.

-Well, let's sit them. - Jungwoo says with his arm around Juliana's waist. She sits beside him. 

-You can sit next to me, Y/n. - Haechan says and you chuckle sitting next to him. 

-Haechan, the girl has just got here. Give her some space. - Johnny says and Haechan pushes his tongue out on his cheek. 

-I'm just being friendly, okay? - He says and you laugh. They are really funny. 

-So, talk about yourself, Y/n. - Taeyong asks you. 

-Well... I'm 19 years old and I study with Juliana in the architecture course, as you already know. I like reading, listening to music and camping. I hope we can be friends and have fun together. - You say and they applause you, shouting and whistling.