Possessive - Yuta

Reading quickly on the papers in your hands, you sigh, starting to feel the beginning of a headache. You are stacked with work to do as a new important client is arriving today at the company. You need everything ready for the presentation, or else all the effort of your colleagues will go down the drain.

Suddenly, distinguishable heavy footsteps are heard at the office. The boss had just arrived. Your heartbeats become faster, and you gulp noticing his presence in the room.

-Attention, everybody. – Yuta says, and all the employees stop their work to listen to him. – Today we're gonna receive the very special client who wants to sign a contract with our company for a new project. I want all of you focused on that. I sent you the details of the presentation for your email. That's all. – Yuta says and turns around, going to his office.

It was clear that Yuta was tense. This client is from one of the biggest companies of the country, so he needed to do a good work.

-Sir, may I get in? – You ask, knocking on the door of Yuta's office.

-Of course. – He answers as a smile grows on his face.

-I have the documents you asked me this morning. – You say, putting the files in your hands on the table. Yuta stands up from the chair, walking towards you. – This is the contract the client must sign. – You say as Yuta leans on the table to look at the papers. You notice his proximity as his face almost touches yours. Just by being this close, he can make your heart run like crazy.

-Thank you, Y/n. I don't know what I would do without you. – Your cheeks quickly blush in a red color as his warm voice whispers on your ear.

-No problem, Sir. I must go now. There are many things to do today. - You say, turning around, but he holds your hand, pulling you back.

-Are you already leaving? Why don't you stay a little more? - He says with a smirk on his lips sitting on the edge of the table, slowly snaking his arms around your waist. Your eyes widen feeling his nose brushing on your neck.

-Yuta! - You whisper-yell, trying to push him away. - Somebody might see us! - You say, looking at the surrounds while he chuckles.

-I love it when you call me by the name when I tease you like that. - He jokes, watching you getting even more flustered.

It's been like that for some time now. A silent game he loves to play, and you too. You tried to keep it professional, but whenever you are alone, he insists on teasing you in the most torturing way. By now, even the others in the company have noticed how he behaves when he is with you, making you hear gossips when you pass by. "Do she and the boss have something?" And because of your reactions, Yuta just can't control himself. Since he is the boss, he doesn't care about the opinion of the others in the office. You, on the other hand, don't bear the idea of someone finding out that you two sometimes break the boss-secretary wall.

-Your perfume is different today. Why? Is it because of the new client? - His hoarse voice talks to you while his hands caress your chin, putting a strand of hair behind your ear right after.

His eyes run by your face, focusing on your red lips with lipstick. That was true. You had bought a new perfume yesterday, but little did he know it was for him instead. Even if your mouth always say that he shouldn't do these things, your actions keep on trying to get his attention, but you weren't expecting him to notice that quick.

-I just thought of trying something new. - You clear your throat, looking away. - I have some calls to do, so, see you at the reunion, Sir. - You say, taking his hands away, and leaving the room with a silly smile on your face.

Later in that day, as Yuta said, the client arrived. Despite of being a little nervous, you did a good job on the presentation of the company's product. The client seemed very interested in the contract, but somehow, Yuta was not amused by the guy's presence after he noticed that his attention was not on your presentation itself, but on you.