My Best Friend's Older Brother - Jaemin Part 2

Looking at the mirror for the 10th time, you sigh thinking on changing the pair of jeans you are wearing. The sudden honk outside of you house makes your heart jump inside your chest, not believing until that moment that it was really happening. Going down the stairs in a rush, you go to the entrance and lock the door behind you, seeing a black car waiting in front of the garden. You take a deep breath and get in, finding that perfect hot boy in a black leather jacket. Na Jaemin.
          His eyes check you out head to toe making you gulp in excitement. He really fulfilled what he promised. He is taking you for a dinner like you asked him. You had never been so shocked in your life. Of course, it's not every day that your best friend's older brother almost kisses you randomly in his kitchen, but you couldn't complain about it.

-You really put effort for today. – He says looking ahead and leaving with his car. – You're beautiful. – His words could make you feel like fluctuating. You hold firmly into the seat, suppressing your instincts. Enough with the dinner. He could just stop the car right there and right now.

-Thank you. You look handsome as usual. – You say and his lips curve in a scoffing smile.

-And you bold as usual. – He says, still getting surprised by how you can say such things so easily. Or better saying, saying it so shamelessly.

          Stealing glances at him, you wait patiently until he gets you to the unknown place. His right-hand rests on the wheel as he uses the other to support his head. He looks so serious and so sexy. He's always been like that. Quiet. But something on him calls your attention.
          You finally get to the place. A type of fancy pub. You can hear a loud music from the car, and the colorful lights decor the surroundings. You follow him, now starting to switch from nervous to confident. Tonight, you're going to have him for you. The boy you were dreaming for months.
          Meanwhile all the feelings crossed your mind, you suddenly get confused by Jaemin greeting some people on a table. In less than a second, your mind tries to understand the situation with all the types of theory. "Did he meet these people by accident?". "Are they the owners of the place and they know Jaemin?". "Do they by chance got the wrong table by accident?". Unfortunately, all the theories were wrong.

-Jaemin, man! We thought you wouldn't come. – A boy says, greeting him with a hug.

-Yeah, we were about to order the drinks. – A girl says, as he greets her with a kiss on the cheek. You frown, seeing that scene, pretending to yourself that you weren't understanding what was happening, but you actually were.

-Sorry, sorry. I'm late. I was giving a ride to my friend tonight. – Jaemin says, moving to show you to his friends. – Everyone, this is Y/n. She is friends with my sister. – He says and you fake a smile, bowing a little.

-Oh! I see. You haven't told me you were babysitting, hahaha. – His friend says, and you clench your jaw. What a funny joke. Jaemin chuckles, looking back at you.

-She said she wanted to hang out a bit, so I brought her to enjoy with us. Right, Y/n? – Jaemin asks and you nod, sitting with them.

          Minutes pass by. Jaemin and his friends talk nonstop while drinking and laughing. You, on the other hand, sat down without saying a word. The disappointment came all over you. You thought it was gonna be you and him. A date. But instead, he just took you on a gathering with his friends. In the end, you fooled yourself. You thought he finally had seen you in a different way and that he could be at least a bit attracted to you, but that was not it. Maybe he had just called you because you never stopped flirting with him.

-I'm gonna go to restroom real quick. – You say, standing up. They all nod, coming back to the chat immediately.

          Actually, you aren't really going to the restroom. You haven't even drunk anything. You sigh, walking over the place. You go to the bar, sitting on the chair next to the counter. Looking around, many young people dance under the flashlights that run crazily over the room. "Maybe a should order some shots and just forget about tonight." You thought, but that was a lie. You could just end up doing something stupid. "I think it's better to just go home." You decide, but when you had just stood up, Jaemin shows up in front of you.

-So, here you are. We found it weird you were not coming back. – He says, but you just look away. He stares at you for some seconds. – What is it? You haven't eaten or drunk anything yet.

-I thought it would be just the two of us. – You say, looking at him again. Jaemin chuckles, again with that pretty smile.

-I didn't say it was though. – He says and you sigh.

-I thought I had been clear enough about what I wanted. – You say and he smirks.

-And what did you want? – He gets closer as his eyes go from yours to your lips. He can quickly make you fold with just a second. Jaemin grins, noticing your gaze changing. – So needy. – He says laughing. He was playing with you. And even if you really were head over heels for him, you hated to have your time wasted like that. You push him away by the chest.

-I'm going home. – You say, looking away and turning around to leave, but he stops you with a hand on the wall.

-Alright... I'll quit teasing you. – He says, and you turn your eyes back at him, with a suspicious gaze.

          Taking one step closer, his expression becomes serious. Your heart starts to accelerate with the thought that he might have really stopped playing around. Your mouth salivates by the adrenaline of finally get what you want. You gulp as your breathing gets heavier. His face brushes on yours and you close your eyes, finally feeling his lips on yours. A whole hurricane grows on your belly when Jaemin opens his mouth, deepening the kiss. You wish you could do it in a calmer way, to enjoy each second, but it's just uncontrollable.
          Your hands cup his face as he pulls you by the waist. Your tongues dance together and at some point, you were afraid of having regretted to flirt with him. Jaemin is addicting, even more now that he gave in to you.
          The kiss becomes slower and more intense. Your arms climb above his shoulder as you slightly pull his hair with your fingers. You pause for a second, catching your breath in each other's mouths only to immediately get closer again. You two open your eyes and that view of his gaze in that dark place paid all the flirting you had to do to have him. You get closer again, this time slightly pulling his bottom lip between your teeth, making him groan.

-You're the one teasing this time. – He says with a deep voice, and you smirk widely.

-Just a little revenge. – You say and you two chuckle, pecking each other's lips.

-Next time it will be just the two of us. – He says looking at your eyes, and you smile.