Forgiveness - Renjun

-You always do that, Renjun! – You yell putting your hands on your hair.

-Well, so maybe you should just get over it then. – He says rolling his eyes. You scoff.

-Yes. I always have to get over everything, right? Because you can't do anything right. – You say clicking your tongue, feeling your anger raising. He looks at you with angry eyes.

-I would do if it was worth it at least! You don't do anything right too! – He yells louder.

-So, that's how it is. Why don't you pack your things and leave then? – You say, not really meaning that. You feel your heart aching telling you this is not the right path. But your rage is screaming louder and now you lost control.

-Yeah, maybe I should. I don't even know why I'm still with you. – He says not facing you. You press your lips together, feeling the rage turn into pain.

Then Renjun did as you said. He took some clothes (not all of them because he was in a rush to leave) and opened the door. You listen to the door closing while lied on the bed. You and Renjun always fight. Before, you could deal with that, or, speaking the truth, forget about it. But, as the time went by, the fights were being more and more frequent, and, with that, the words you two use are more and more aggressive. You wanted to stop being like that, but every time you tried to talk to him, you ended up in loud discussions. You love him, you know you do, but now it seems that you two can't make it work.

Hugging your knees, you start to cry. He said the words. "I don't know why I am with you anymore." If he doesn't know it, it's because his love has faded away. What can you do now? If everything you do is fighting, maybe you should let him go? This thought makes you cry harder. Your shoulders going up and down from the sobs.

Meanwhile, Renjun is walking down the streets, still angry about the previous fight. He decides to go to his friend's house. He can sleep there tonight and then decide what he will do tomorrow. Getting to his house, now calmer after a long walking, he knocks the door.

-Hey, bro. What's up? – His friend asks curious about why Renjun is at his house at 10 PM. He spots a backpack on Renjun's hand and he already can imagine what this is about.

-Hi, Jaemin. – Renjun greets him. – Some things happened, and... - Renjun sighs tired.

-Come on, get in. You can explain here. – Jaemin says and Renjun nods getting in his house and sitting on the couch.

-I... I fought with Y/n and... I wanted to know if I can sleep here tonight. I'm gonna decide what I will do tomorrow. – He says scratching his head.

-What do you mean with "what I will do"? Was the fight that serious? – He asks arching his eyebrows surprised by his friend's words.

-I can't stand it anymore, Jaemin. We fight almost every day. She always complains about everything. I'm feeling stressed. – Renjun says resting his head on his hands.

-So, you two broke up. – Jaemin asks.

-Uhm... no, no. I just left the house after yelling at her. – Renjun says sighing.

-Do you not love her anymore? – Jaemin asks again.

-I... I do, but... I don't see our relationship like it was before. I don't like fighting. I wanted it to be like it was at the beginning, but everything changed. – Renjun says tired, feeling now his heart aching.

-Bro, let me say something as your friend. – Jaemin says and Renjun looks up at him. – I can't tell you that you should stay with her or not. You are the only one who has a word on that. But I must say that if you are thinking about letting her go because of fights, even though you still love her, it's a dumb thing. You know when you get angry you say things you regret after. – Jaemin says and Renjun's chin drops a little remembering what he told you before leaving the house. – I know that girls can not be easy to deal with, but... do you not have anything to change too? Nobody is perfect, man. – Jaemin says and Renjun starts to think about you two. Yes, you complained about many things, but he sometimes knew you would get mad and even so, he did it. Renjun starts to feel his eyes get watery as he looks down. Jaemin pats his back. – Do you really want to give up on her? Or maybe you can let your pride a little aside and fight for you two? – He says as tears roll down Renjun's face.