The Fast and The Furriest

It all started with Donnie, who gathered them to the front of the garage in the lair.

The three turtles including their human sister sat together and watch closely at the soft shell turtle, standing covered by the curtain behind him.

Eli sat beside Mikey, wondering what was actually her brother's intention in doing this. According to her memory, the last time they got together because of Donnie was when he showed them his latest invention: a brand-new oven.

That was before she, Mikey, and Leo accidentally turned it into a deadly machine just because they forgot to read the manual at first.

Three spotlights shone down, cutting off her mid-thought and focusing on only Donnie, as he negligently stand still on the ground like the gentleman he was.

"Brethren and Sister,"

Placing her hand under her chin for support, Eli watched Donnie set forth a short speech that he had proudly planned ahead.

Why did she feel like he was going to show them his 'another-but-failed-at-the-end invention'?

"Before you is my masterpiece," Donnie continued with his bo tech held behind his battle shell.

Yeah, definitely it.

"The culmination of my merit skills united in one glorious enterprise!" He placed the bo beside him, then back to the back of his shell. "Lady and gentlemen, behold the–"

"Ooh, is it the drill?" Leo interrupted his 'twin' brother's sentence with his cheek resting on his hand. "Is it that drill you made when we were fighting those Silverfishs?"

"Uh, no, no," He denied with a shake of his head. "T-that still in beta–"

"Lame!" Raph commented with a shout. Sometimes he did act quite similar to his previous incarnations.

"But this is better," Donnie glanced away from his siblings. "Much, much better. I give you...the–"

"Is it an even cooler, even bigger drill?" Mikey raised up his hands to imagine how big it was.

"No, not a drill!" Donnie denied it again, pointing crankily at the curtain with his staff bo. "This...is a big surprise."

When he pulled the rope that hung around next to him, the curtain followed his motion and went up...to reveal nothing behind it.

"Ta-stinkin'-da!"

"Yay!" Mikey stood up, cheering, and clapped his hands together near the side of his cheek. "A sewer tube full of nothing!"

"Huh?" Donnie was shocked by his brother's sentence.

"I'm so proud of you," said the box turtle himself.

"This is a big surprise..." Eli knitted her eyes confusingly. "Does this thing you mentioned has an 'invisibility function' or something?"

"Of course not!" Donnie answered loudly when he turned around and saw nothing just like Mikey had mentioned. "Where did it go?!"

He placed his hands on his head panicky, then kneeled on the ground with his eyebrows furrowed as he screamed:

"I built us an amazing vehicle out of the Moon Buggy!"

He slammed his fist against it.

"Who stole our Turtle Tank?!?!"

•••

The scene quickly changed to the buildings in one peaceful night. While amidst the dark alley lay between buildings, the five siblings huddled together at the edge of the rooftop, searching for their missing vehicle.