Shell in a Cell

The bell dinged four times, as the scene soon changed into a wrestling match. Crowds cheered loudly while the three wrestlers stood against one another in the ring. They all attended a starring contest until one of the three was getting knocked out by the one with an ice bear's fur wrapped around his neck and face.

After the unlucky wrestler got out of the game and accidentally crushed the judge's table into pieces, a woman with dark brown skin and long straight brown hair with bangs grabbed her mic and stood up with her foot on the victim. She seemed to be the host of this match.

"Ooo, nasty team-up! But the last one in the ring wins the championship!" she shouted furiously. "Who will it be, fan? The undefeated Ghostbear? Or the invincible Annihilation?!"

As soon as the bell rang again, the two big guys smashed each head on each and then grabbed their arms as they pulled themselves everywhere.

At the same time, up above at the rafters, four mutant turtles and their human little sis were already there for the whole time. While Eli, Mikey, and Donnie were sitting on the edge with their eyes locked on the match, Leo and Raph were wrestling with each other. Raph then took the opportunity to tackle down the blue-mask turtle, pumping up his fists in victory.

"Go Ghostbear!!"

Screamed Raph in excitement, standing up with a big-sized shirt in red color with the word [190-0] on it. He quickly tore part of the shirt apart, so that the number 199 changed into 200.

"He's the greatest ever! He's gonna win number 200 tonight!"

Leo suddenly jumped onto Raph's shoulder when Eli turned back her gaze to the two of them.

"Buddy, come on. You know wrestling is bogus, they always pull their punches," said Leo, who poked playfully at his brother. "Even I could beat Ghostbear."

Eli scoffed at Leo's speech, but the blue didn't care much as he continued with a rub on his hands.

"I call this one: The Three-Star Hurricane!"

He started slapping Raph's face with his hands like a child.

"Oh, here we go..." Donnie began with a bored tone.

"Every time," Mikey said next.

"Never gonna stops." Eli finished with another scoff.

Leo was still messing around with a raspberry blow at the red.

"You take that back, Leo! No one beats Ghostbear!"

Donnie reached out to the last slice of pizza in the box, but then, Mikey - the box turtle decided to ruin his appetite by taking it out before his older did and putting the whole slide into his mouth, right in front of Donnie's eyes.

Way to go, Mikey!

"Ugh. Okay, you know what? That's fine, you have it. I'll have the next last piece of pizza."

Donnie frowned, placing his hand on the cheek. Eli just looked at the purple beside her, shaking her head and sighing.

"Thanks, D!" replied Mikey without noticing the situation, at all.

The bell dinged again as now Ghostbear was the last to stand in the ring.

"Ghostbear is the last man in the ring," The tan skin woman held the wrestler's large hand with her mic ready. "And when I raise his arm, he will officially be 200 and 0!"

While the woman started to lift his hand in a slow-motion thing, Raph had already held Leo over his head.

"Ha! Told you, Leo!" declared Raph.