Down with the sickness

In an underground arcade of the sewer of NYC, a laugh echoed all of its way to the turtle's lab. The mutants and their human sister were watching their oldest play a dancing machine named 'Dance! Dance! Revolution!'

Ralph had his eyes focused on the game. His feet move up and down on the blinking arrows continuously, as if he didn't want to miss any move.

"I don't think he's got this." Leo began with a cross of his arms.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Mikey shouted.

"Well, I'm just saying, he doesn't have this," answered Leo.

"Oh, what did you know about him, bro?" Eli teased, looking back to Leo.

"Yeah, you're just trying to get in my head." Raph declared.

"Oh my peaches and cream, he just doubled!" Donnie started out, as the rest looked kinna shocked.

Someone walked into the room. With purple legs, it walked heavily, coughing.

"Rag, now!" ordered Raph, who was still dancing.

Mikey stood up from behind and wiped the turtle's forehead with a rag.

"Have I ever told you how big and beautiful you are?" said Mikey.

"No, but thank you," Raph replied, smirking.

"Oh, he is about to set a new high score. I can't watch, but I can not watch!" Donnie impressed.

"Come on Raph," encouraged Eli, pumping her fist in the air. "Just a little more!"

The purple hand from the person or mutant had knocked down some pictures and stuff on the table. It hacked and coughed all over again.

Leo shoved Donnie away, blocking the softshell turtle from watching Raph's new record.

"You know what they say about big-time moments?" Leo asked.

"Yes, I do. They say that in a big-time moment, leader makes--"

Before Raph could finish his sentence, a scream interrupted him. The five turned around.

"Game over." the game announced.

"Ugh, my brain!"

They all screamed at the sight of Splinter, who was now holding his head.

"Oh, why?" Donnie asked in despair.

Splinter sneezed lightly in response.

"Gesundheit," Leo spoke up.

"Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh!" Mikey exclaimed. "Splinter's a zombie!"

"What?!" Eli started to panic. "Oh no oh no, we've gotta stop him before it's too late--"

Leo held her back, along with Mikey also.

Donnie rolled his eyes.

"Mikey and Eli, zombies are interested in other people's brains." he pointed out, obviously.

"Oooohhhhh." Mikey and Eli both said in chorus.

"This is why we don't allow you two to watch any zombie movies," Leo commented as he let them go. "You both are too childish."

"Hey!" Eli and Mikey shouted in unusion.

"Rat flu!" Raph cried out, turning back to the rest. "This is not a drill! I repeat this is not a drill boys and girls."

DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

The turtles and human had moved their dad into his room, Eli just stood there, watching her brothers try to comfort Splinter with everything they got.