Newsworthy

"Let me start at the beginning."

A video from a camera showed up the turtles and a human girl at the junkyard, who were fighting against a one-eyed robot.

"I first met the turtles and a human in a battle that raged for hours."

Donnie turned his tech-bo into a giant drill before he could jump up against the robot and attack it, if it didn't zap lasers at him.

"Since that first battle, I knew...That's not me! I'm over there!"

The camera paused and turned over to reveal a small worm mutant with blonde hair and a purple jacket.

"Prepare to face the awesome wrath of my incredible--"

The worm was being crushed by Donnie landed on him.

"I knew that after this first fantastical battle, that we could meet again."

The turtles and a human girl were fighting mutant bowling pins. Leo kicked one of the bowling balls away before it accidentally landed on the worm.

"And again."

A soccer ball hit the worm mutant as the four brothers and their sister jumped across the rooftop in one peaceful afternoon, laughing.

"For I am Warren Stone, former number one news anchor and...the greatest foe of the teenage mutant loser turtles and their sister, if I corrected."

A mosquito fell by Warren's award. While the pink worm looked at his watch.

"Ooo, I'm late!"

He jumped over the TV remote control before pushing a button to turn on the news.

"I am Carly Balmaceda, filling in for the completely forgotten Warren Stone."

The worm mutant growled and glared at her when she said that.

"The search for missing hypnotist, Mezmer-Ron and his hippocampus, Doug, continues."

The TV showed up a hippo with an oozequito behind it.

"In unrelated news, a monster hippo in local magicians and stealing their trick animals. And with no animal, there's no magic."

"News flash!" Warren shouted. "Those wannabe hero turtles and human will be hot on that mutant hippo's trail, which will make setting a trap for them soooo easy..."

The camera suddenly moved out of his way slowly. The worm realized it and moved right into the spot, before fixing the jacket in a formal way.

"With their destruction coming in my hands, I won't be reporting the news, I'll BE the news!"

•••

After that, the scene changed into the rooftops, in the night of NYC. A hippo that hid in a shadow flipped in the air and landed on a ladder. Then, it screamed when it fell on a rooftop.

Looking around carefully, it walked on the rooftop and stopped at the edge of it. The hippo pulled out its head to reveal none other than Raph himself, who was wearing a hippo costume.

"You're sure that evil mutant hippo is around here?" asked Raph, as the others soon joined in with him.

"It's a million degrees in this thing!"

Leo sat on the ledge of the roof, Mikey and Eli stood beside Raph while Donnie stood on somewhere else.

"Uh, I'd be happy to wear it, if you need a break." Mikey said, putting the head of the hippo on his head.