War and pizza

April was standing in front of the claw machine, staring at the kid who was stuck inside, calling for help. It was full of tomato mascot plushies.

"How did you get in there?" April wondered, trying to pull out the kid from the glass.

"Whoa, whee!" cheered the kid, who soon got fall back to the mascots as the claw accidentally dropped him.

"I hope we aren't headed for another of your 'epic party fails', Party Captain O'Neil." the manager stepped up next to her, scaring the girl off.

"No way, sir." April answered, covering the boy with a nervous smile "Tonight's the night I'm finally getting a party all the way through Albearto's happy birthday song and cake."

"You'd better. Because this is your last chance." the manager warned before walking away, leaving the dark brown-skinned girl behind.

"You got this, Party Captain O'Neill," April declared herself, pumping her fist in the air as the kid thumped up from behind, encouraging her. April smiled back at him and stood on the stage a few minutes later.

"Get hyped, kids!" April announced through the microphone "Coming to the stage to sing 'Happy Birthday', give a big 'What's up' to the Cheese Master of Bear-imonies!"

The silence filled all over the room. Nobody wanted to answer while some were bothering to do something else.

"Albearto and his Fun Time Band, Cheery Tomato, Chippo Cowboy and President Pepperoni!" April finished with a shout.

A group of animatronic appeared after that. It was a chef bear, a female tomato with high-heels and fishnet stockings, a chicken with a cowboy costume and lastly, a tall unsliced pepperoni who looked like a president from the 90s.

"Bon Giorno, kiddies! I hear someone's a year older today, and I'm not just talking about my underwear." Albearto greeted with a rimshot from President Pepperoni. Only one kid chuckled, feeling happy from his joke.

"Okay, sing with me kiddies! Happy--"

"Hey, Albearto!" A boy cried out, who was wearing a crown on the head, throwing cake after him. "Incoming!"

"No!"

April shouted in horror as the cake landed into Albearto's mouth, making the bear to malfunction and broke down from the stage.

"Boo!" Another kid booed as all of the children ran around in havoc, causing disaster.

April quickly grabbed her phone in a panic.

"Not good, not good!" she scrolled through her phone and dialed Donnie.

"You are conversing with Donatello," Donnie answered through the video call as his brothers and sister were being chased by a flying microwave in the background. They tried not to get zapped by it while Eli tried to blow it away with her gunsens.

"Dude, I need your help," April said.

"For you, anything. As long as it does not involve bees, or spiders, or beach balls."

The robot exploded from behind by Eli accidentally cut it with her wind power.

"Please no beach balls," Donnie shook his head.

"Can you fix Albearto?" April asked, "He broke before singing 'Happy Birthday' and the cake is ruined!"

Donnie's eyes widen as he turned to the others "April still hasn't gotten through the 'Happy Birthday' song yet, guys!"

Raph popped up out of nowhere.

"April still hasn't gotten through the 'Happy Birthday' song?"

"Am I on speaker?!" April asked in disbelief.