Donnie's gifts

The scene began inside an alley, the turtles and the human were chasing some sort of a mutant. 'Silverfish', was what the turtles named it. But to Eli's judgment, it looked more like aliens that she saw on the TV yesterday.

"Okay, mutant Silverfish, you're eaten people's laundry for the last time!" Raph shouted. He punched the mutant with his tonfas but instead, it made the mutant to be split in two.

"What the?!" he said surprisingly then tried again but in the end, it split into two more and now it became four of them.

They started to gnaw at the laundry.

"Hey Raph," Donnie flew to him from above with his hoverbike. "Every time you smash them, they just split in two!"

"I know! Isn't it cool?!" he talked with excitement all over.

"No Raph, no it isn't," Eli replied. She was trying to take down the mutant without punching or stabbing at them.

"Think Raph. Think!" Donnie placed his hands on his head, doing a thinking pose.

"Oh...I guess that does double the problem," Raph paused for a second "Which means....double the smashing!"

"What?! Raph, no--!!" Eli stopped him before he could do something stupid. But she didn't succeed, Raph had already smashed the mutant Silverfish more and a few seconds later, they turned into an army. They all took a chance to tackle the big turtle as he was screaming loudly.

"I got you, Raph!" Mikey exclaimed. He threw his weapon as it wrapped at the Silverfish. "This situation calls for a dose of my psycho acrobatics! Ouch!"

He crashed into a fire escape and landed in a dumpster. He got attacked next by the silverfish inside and leaped out of it, he yelped in panic.

"Oh boy..." Donnie's facepalm while Leo grinned as he set his foot on the fire extinguisher.

"I got you, Mikey!" he said calmly as he sliced the fire extinguisher into slices, and water blasted inside of it. It splashed at the mutant and drenched Mikey.

Leo stood in front of the wet fish and placed his odachi on his shoulder. Eli walked up beside Mikey and Raph as they were behind Leo.

"Looks like these fish are..." he chuckled "Wait for it, you're gonna love this...all washed up!"

"Boo!" Mikey shook his hands in disapproval along with Raph.

"Really, Leo?!" Eli teased him, crossing her arms.

"Okay, okay, okay, how about this? Those bugs are so wet--"

"Uh, Leo?" Donnie cut him off before the Silverfish mutant pounced and attacked the three turtles and the human at the same time.

"Ah! Get it off me!" Eli exclaimed, taking out her gunsens and spinning them around uncomfortably, causing the three turtles to be pushed away and slammed against the wall by the wind.

The whole place was now looking like a mess.

"Oh, this is getting old." Donnie turned his staff into a tennis ball launcher that wrapped around his front shell. Then he hit the Silverfish out of his brothers and sister, saving them from the tackle of the mutant.

"Mission accomplished!" Mikey cheered as Donnie turned off his tennis launcher mode and his tech-bo appeared back.

"Nice hustle guys!" Raph informed, giving his brothers and sister a thumbs up. "I knew we could deal with this as a team!"

"Actually, it was mostly me!" Donnie pointed out "But segway, I have a little something to kick our skills into high gear!".

"Really?!" Eli wondered, putting her fans away.