Origami Tsunami

Eli was leaning on the wall, her arms were fording in a circle while her eyes were dazzling at her father-Splinter, who sat on the familiar yellow armchair and watched at the projector screen. His eyes were shut but his eyebrows rested on his forehead, showing his joy as he was looking at a scene in the Japanese noodle shop.

"Where's our free grub, noodle man?" a random man asked and trashed the place all over, along with his friend. They were looking like gangsters.

Raph stood in front of the projection screen, imitating another guy's voice that seems to be the owner of the shop.

"Okay, ha. How 'bout some hot soup!"

He grabbed Mikey and Donnie, throwing them into bowls of hot noodles just like in the scene.

Splinter's face was now covered in noodles as he slurped it up, licking his face.

"Too spicy for you?" Raph turned his back shell to his brothers, imitating the man's voice " Everyone's a critic. Hm."

Splinter paused at the screen as Eli clapped her hands slowly. This wasn't the first time she watched her father doing this.

Donnie lifted his head up from the noodle bowl. "Man, 'Teriyaki Shakedown' always gets me so..." 

He took a breath and lift his two fingers up. "Jazzed!"

"Yeah, Lou Jitzsu's the business!" Raph raised his arm in the air before getting hit by the TV remote at his face, knocking the snapping turtle down onto the ground, leaving Mikey and Donnie in confusion. Eli's eyes widen at her father, wondering why did he do that.

"Then why do you insult the master with your poor technique!" Splinter questioned with anger, flipping Mikey and Donnie down with his tail and landed in front of the three turtles. "Do not worry. Someday you will be great ninjas with a little practice....is something I would say if I were a liar." he finished, stroking at his long, white beard as if he was a wise man.

"That's nice of you to say pop." Mikey stood up while Eli decided to walk up to them "But I'm tired of practicing."

"Yeah! We can be heroes like Lou Jitzsu!" Raph declared with a proud tone.

Splinter just walked away, and let out his small laugh "Nice try."

"We got the squillz, we got the tight color-coordinated team look." Mikey began, fist-bumping with Raph.

"Let's do it! Let's go out and bust some bad guys!" Raph continued.

"Sounds good to me." Eli added, "I'm kinna bored right now."

"Couldn't agree with you more, El!" Mikey also fist-bumped with his younger sister, smiling at her.

Donnie stood up with his tablet in his hand."Yeah. I just feel like, you know, we need a case to get the juices flowing a little bit."

The purple one typed constantly on the screen and said. "You know, let's see what the internet has to say about it, shall we?"

Eli looked around to see Leo, who appeared behind the armchair and slid down on it upside down.

"Oh hey, bro!" surprised Eli "Where have you been anyway?" 

She smirked at her older brother, causing the three turtles to look up and saw him.

"Yo, Leo, we're gonna be heroes!" Mikey announced with energy all over him.

"Okay, what's the plan? Solve the city's rat problem?" Leo joked, before getting knocked down by Splinter's tail with a whip.