Mystic Mayhem (part 2)

"This is so awesome!"

Eli's eyes sparkled in joyful, as she and her brothers were staring at the scene with their multiple speeches.

"What?"

"Whoa!"

"This is crazy!"

"Exactly what I expected!"

"Are you kidding me? So cool!"

"Psst!" a familiar voice echoed, the five turned around to saw their long lost friend, April, waving at them.

"Hey guys, over here!"

"April!" Mikey shouted with his puppy eyes. They all ran up to April and attended into a group hug, Raph was being able to lift all of them at once thanks to his big sized body.

"We missed you!"

"Donnie, where are we?" asked Raph while looking around.

"According to my calculations, we are in a tertiary meta-verse." he explained, typing constantly on his communicator.

"Actually, I've been exploring and we're in a mystic hidden city deep under New York!" April told them with her finger point ahead as the rest looked up and spotted out a weird sewer gate to show up the city from above.

"So technically, we're in the underground, but different?" Eli guessed, April then gave her a thumbs up.

"That was my second guess." Donnie corrected with a smile on his face.

"So, where's the dog thingy?" Leo questioned next.

"He's in here." April pointed to a weird building that was lied in front of them. They all walked in and saw a huge lair with various machines and vines were all over them.

"Oh, look at the color scheme!"

"Oh, I'd love to do my lab in this style!" Donnie impressed.

"Hey, there's the little guy!" Raph gestured toward two weird pods, with each one covered by the vines. Inside of each, trapping the dog and the delivery guy.

"And the delivery guy too!" Raph informed. "We gotta help them get out!"

Raph was about to stand up, but April stopped the big guy before he could jump down.

"Someone's coming!" April whispered to the gang.

Suddenly, the door opened in front of the pod to review another mutant guy with horns on his face, walking to the pod. The mutant dog stopped trying to escape and started growling at the mutant.

"If you're the guy who keeps calling about the calamari, fine." the delivery guy busted out. "It's pig butts! But the crab cakes are real."

"I assure you, I have no interest in your...pretty cakes of crab." he said in a deep tone, his two minions on the shoulder then jumped off and landed on the pod, frightening the man.

"But we would love to hear more about those pig butts!" One of the minions spoke up with the rest to chuckle evilly. The delivery guy backed away in fear.

The mutant stood in front of the other pod and bent down to the mutant dog. It tried to escape but the mutant phased his hand through the protective shield of the prison and snatched the vial out.

"So nice of you to return my vial." he walked up to the delivery man, which made the minions step away from the pod. "You're about to be part of an experiment that will change the very nature of humanity."

"Alright!" The delivery man cheered. While the turtles, Eli and April glanced at each other in question.

The mutant operated his machine and opened the vial, pouring it all into a slot. He looked up at the ooze as it traveled up onto the top.