6

𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔: 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉 - 𝖓𝖈𝖙 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒

chenle walked back to the castle the same way he came to the forest, and was honestly saddened to see that jisung had left his 'chair'.

he doesn't know how he remembered exactly where the latter was, but he was fairly confident this was the same log.

also, the area was now teeming with life unlike earlier, confirming to him that jisung had left for good.

he was hoping to bump into him again that night, but not all hopes come true.

why is he thinking about this guy again????

he isn't even sure if he's going to get murdered by Mr. Park one night and he is gaining his trust or if he really is just another unfortunate boy.

he needed to consult someone about this, but who?

nobody except jisung knows he is out at night, but there are 4 others he trusts enough.

yes, he will talk to those 4. they could give him some good opinions.

off chenle went, almost skipping towards the edge of the forest, crouching through the meadow, heaving himself over the wall and clambering up the vine to his bedroom.

it was just how he left it.

dropping down onto the carpet, he closed the window, made sure no leaves were attached to his clothes, put on his nightwear and almost fell into bed.

another of the short list of things he liked in life, his bed.

snuggling into the covers, chenle shut his eyes and mentally prepared himself for the next day.

👑

chenle awoke to a familiar noise and the throw came as instinct.

sadly, he missed.

he was about to go back to sleep when he remembered that he needed to speak to his 4 friends, and suddenly he was awake.

throwing on another set of casual wear and putting his used set in the washing basket, he ventured to the kitchen to see if his breakfast was ready.

he seriously felt bad for the maids who had to work day and night to clean the whole interior and do all the jobs, but alas, he couldn't help.

if his parents caught him trying to help them, they'll lecture him that he's a prince and shouldn't stoop so low.

yeah he's a prince, but that's just a title? he was still a human.

he gave the maid making his breakfast a sad smile, and sat down at the table.

his food was served and he vaccumed it down, racing off to his bedroom at supersonic speed.

he grabbed a leather cloak from his closet that covered most of his face, put it on, and back down the vine he went.

speedwalking now, he joined in with the crowd, acting like an ordinary civilian who just went out for their morning shopping.

he passed the homeless man again, promised to himself that he would help him sometime, and carried on towards his friend's shop.

M & H's Sweet Shop.

it was named after the two boys who founded the business, and the other two became employees. the four of them could hold the place up quite well, to chenle's surprise.