12

𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔: 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖑 - 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉

jisung was so lost in thought he didn't realise that they were nearing the 'view' that jaemin was talking about.

he also didn't realise that chenle was looking at him, wondering why he was so lost in thought.

"what are you thinking about, ji?"

"you"

"huh?"

"what?"

he didn't realise that he said what he was thinking out loud, but he figured that was what happened.

the trio exchanged glances with eachother, wiggling their eyebrows and silently agreeing that they were indeed, homophones.

"let's keep going"

jisung continued walking, leaving chenle to ponder, but he saved it for later.

"ahem, this is arguably the most visually appealing thing in this place; it's arguable because jeno and renjun exist."

"AWEEEEE", the two squealed.

"feast your eyes jisung, not on jeno and renjun if you want your limbs, on what lies at the end of the cliff"

jisung was slightly amused by the threat, and he stepped forward towards the ledge.

"don't fall off!", chenle was concerned.

"if i do, it wouldn't matter."

"why?"

jisung did not answer.

instead he leaned over the edge, and jaemin wasn't lying when he said he would feast his eyes.

he looked down to see a heart-wrenching drop, and scanned over the never-ending canopies of the trees, stretching over the horizon.

at a closer look he saw winged creatures emerging and dipping back down into the branches, stunned by the view.

was he even on earth anymore?

he couldn't tell.

the most encapsulating thing of all was the sun, watching over the land like a god, and it's golden tint reflecting off the surfaces.

he really liked this place.

"we like sitting on the edge and just looking at everything, it never gets old.", jeno said.

"i totally understand"

"okay, next place!"

and jaemin was already shooting back down the way they came.

at least jisung knew where it was so he could come back anytime.

jeno and renjun raced after their counterpart, but chenle and jisung lagged behind and stayed together.

"so, how do you like it so far?"

jisung turned towards the other, finding it cute how far he had to tilt his head up.

"it's incredible. i never would have thought a place like this exists. i have one question though, why is it sunny? it's night back there."

"time works differently here compared to outside. it feels like a normal day in here but when you go back out, it's only been a fraction of the time. that's why i sometimes sleep here because i know by the time i go back out, it's only been a few hours."

"does it not age you?"

"no it doesn't. because i'm not from here, it doesn't affect me. i age like normal back in our world."