27

𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔: 𝕭𝖎𝖇𝖎 - 𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

everyone around gasped.

jisung still kept his eyes shut, knowing deep in his soul that the blade had ended his lover's life.

"jisung- what are you doing?!?!?!"

the frantic voice of his king behind him sent a shot of confusion up his spine.

"i said kill him!"

i said kill him.

shooting his eyes open, jisung saw the sword sticking into the ground infront of him, missing the head of his lover by millimetres.

tilting his head a bit to the left, he saw the very much alive face of chenle, with the biggest smile on his face, yet still crying hysterically.

he... missed?

the thought of a life without chenle entered his head.

he remembered feeling his body twist to the right when the image materialised.

"jisung kill him now i command you!"

i command you.

and yet his body wasn't moving.

carefully, he tried to move his own hands...

and they pried free from the handle of the sword.

stepping back, he looked down at his hands, chuckling at the fact he had overpowered his master.

he looked in the direction of this said master, who looked distraught.

"j-jisung?!?!"

"not so powerful now, are we?"

the voice of the figure made everyone tremble.

jisung laughed, "you don't know how strong love can be, hmm?"

"love? what do you mean by this? jisung i think you need to calm down a little-"

"oh i need to calm down? after the years and years of torment you put me through? good luck fighting them without me."

chenle watched the scene unfold after dragging himself into a sitting position, mesmerised by the power his boyfriend was exuding.

"jisung i think you're being ridiculous. why does the life of this cheating..." he scrambled for the right word.

"i think you've said enough." jisung said before walking back to where chenle was.

he held out a hand, to which chenle furrowed his brows, and pointed to the small spots of blood seeping through his pants.

chenle still felt nothing, but he could tell he wasn't in a great state.

jisung didn't realise until now how much damage had been done.

his hand dropped, and instead walked closer to chenle's army.

"what is wrong with you?!"

nobody wanted to answer as this killing machine was talking to them collectively, but one person had the confidence to speak up.

"what is wrong with my future husband cheating on me with another man? don't you think that's disgusting?"

"don't act like you love him, yeji."

her eyes widened, along with the people around her.

"how dare you?!? i am his fiancé!"

"his arranged fiancé; it's an important detail."