31

𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 - 𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖟

but renjun did have time to react.

the fairy flew as fast as his little wings could take him, and collided with the soldier.

his little hands rested on the temples of his head.

and the soldier fell.

the sword clattered to the ground, metal chipping, and renjun collapsed, trying to catch his breath.

he didn't want to look.

he didn't want to look at if he was fast enough.

he didn't want to know.

"renjun?"

the fairy immediately swiveled his head towards the voice, and was overjoyed to see jisung standing there, looking perfectly fine.

"i almost had a heart attack because of you."

"thanks?"

"that's all you're going to say to me saving your fucking life?"

"this is a really stressful situation right now."

"hmm.", renjun looked off to the side, contemplating whether he should have sacrificed his breathing for jisung.

"i cannot contemplate what just happened."

the voice of sungho made them both turn their bodies towards him, and they saw that sungho and the other soldiers had confused looks on their faces.

however their eyes were all attracted to a certain new feature of jisung that made their faces turn from confused to mortified.

"oh my god."

"what?", jisung questioned.

he followed the direction of their eyes, looking down at his chest.

and all he saw was blood.

seeping into the clothes jeno made, and dripping out of the deep wound in his body.

all jisung was thinking was that jeno was really going to kill him.

"oh... don't worry about that."

"don't worry?!?!? you need a doctor as soon as possible!"

"no, don't worry. i heal fast. the blade didn't reach my heart and that's why i'm still stood here. and that's all that matters."

"well, if you say so." sungho replied, looking unsure.

suddenly, the sound of shouts in the distance made jisung panic.

"renjun, i don't know why you came here, but follow me!"

he sprinted off down the street, making sure to step over the soldier on the floor.

renjun was hot on his tail, and jisung was wondering about something.

"is that guy alive or did you just kill him?" he said through breaths.

"i subdued him. he's fine. he should wake up soon, i hope."

"yeah, you hope."

and jisung laid his eyes on what he was looking for, a banner saying 'M & H's Sweet Shop'.

"here renjun!"

jisung sprinted through the front door, making sure to duck to not hit his head on the doorframe.

"welc- what the fuck."

the voice of yangyang stopped dead, as he stared horrified at the two new visitors.