23

𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔: 𝖛𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 - 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗

for the rest of the 'day', they cuddled
in bed, sharing kisses, making small talk, and just staying in eachother's presence.

"hey ji?"

"hmm?"

"we should go flying sometime."

"you think i won't panic and drop you eventhough that was the thing i was panicking about?"

"yeah that seems like something you would do. nevermind. i shall like to live a full life."

"i'm kidding", jisung giggled, "i swear i won't drop you. unless it's over water."

"i shall not agree to these terms."

"don't like going for a swim?"

"water is like concrete when being dropped from a height. i wish for my bones to stay intact."

"hmm, how about... fishing?

"i thought we already did that?"

"i... don't reca- oh."

chenle smiled mischievously, "wanna make it a hobby?"

"hey!"

jisung slapped chenle's shoulder and sat up from the bed, bringing chenle with him who was now sat on his lap.

"unprovoked!"

"see, you did provoke it by asking if i wanted to go fishing with you."

"i mean... ugh, you're impossible.", jisung shook his head.

"and yes, i still would love to go flying sometime"

"oh look, we've come full circle. i would love that, too."

chenle leaned forward and planted a kiss on jisung's nose, and placed their foreheads together.

"i love you, ji."

"i love you too, le"

"that's cute and all, but when are you two gonna leave? you're making me tired now!", renjun said through the gap in the door.

blushing, jisung responded, "we'll get going now!"

"good! jaemin is really getting me to run around like a madman and jeno can't do it because he's moping around like a sloth!"

renjun flew away, and chenle got off jisung's lap, pulling on a new pair of boxers and standing up.

"feel better?"

"much. i feel like i could do a dance routine right now."

"i'm not going to say what i just thought of."

"say it!"

"nuh uh.", jisung folded his arms.

"well, i'm gonna keep that in mind and you're telling me it one day."

"hmm, most suitable would be our honeymoon."

"park jisung!"

"park chenle!"

"...i quite like that."

"get dressed", jisung rolled his eyes.

"okay, okay."

chenle found articles of clothing he could wear back to the castle, and quickly put them on.

jisung easily slipped on his cloak, and smiled as he watched chenle struggle to put his shirt on, fingers poking out of the armholes.