22

𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔: 𝖉𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖔 - 𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖛

jisung groggily awoke to the sound of birds tweeting in the distance, and took a moment to realise the weight on top of him.

he looked down to see the adorable sleeping face of chenle, his small and chubby hands grasping jisung's shoulders.

he analysed the perfect features of the smaller boy, and the golden rays of the sun shining through the window complimented his skin perfectly.

jisung breathed a sigh of appreciation at why the universe had blessed him with such an angel.

his eyes caught the attention of a deep brown mark on the side of chenle's neck, and subsequently all the happenings from the previous night flooded into his head.

turning a crimson colour, he remembered how tightly chenle was holding onto him, he remembered how harshly chenle threw his head back, he remembered how incredible chenle sounded to him, he remembered how good it felt, he remembered how in love he felt, he remembered the several exchanges of 'i love you' 's through weak voices.

everything entered his mind, but the one thing that stuck was the level of love he experienced.

he took one more look at the angel laying on him, before noticing his hand moving.

both of chenle's hands retreated from his shoulders, and his head popped up from where it was laid on jisung's chest.

chenle blinked sleepily, trying to rid his eyes of blurriness, and also had a moment of realisation before turning a crimson shade.

jisung giggled at the widened eyes, "don't worry, that was me about 20 seconds ago."

"...did that really happen?"

chenle immediately became shy.

"i'm pretty sure. we'll see when you try to move about."

"oh... yeah. shit."

"i'm confident renjun will have something to ease the pain."

"but... we'll have to tell him that- that-"

"with how loud you were, it'll be a miracle that none of them heard you."

the smaller had just got his natural colour back, but was sent again to a red colour.

"i refuse to believe it."

"i guess we'll get our answer sooner or later."

jisung chuckled at the horror on chenle's face at the idea of any of the three hearing him, and gently rolled the older off of him.

a look of anguish on his face confirmed their suspicions.

"did that hurt?"

"yeah, it's more of a burn though."

"there's your evidence. however you also look a mess. a beautiful one."

the cover had rode down to just above his hips, and chenle looked down at the patterns of blue, brown and purple marks littering his entire body.

not to mention the red nail and hand marks on his hips and waist.

"do you think you missed a spot?"

chenle and jisung burst out laughing, waking up the trio in the little house across the clearing.

"i think i made a work of art", jisung said.

"your parents definitely did."

jisung giggled at the compliment, and thought now was the best time to come clean.