Ch-4

"Bhenji aftaab bahi shab ka ladka lagta toh bada sarif hai par suna hai uski biwi chli gyi hai chor ke, domestic violence ka lafda hai, woh khushi ke papa ushi police station mein constable hai na" one of the ladies said sitting behind shehnaaz in the bus.

" ky hi pta chaar diwario ke andar ky hote hai, bahar se toh kabhi nh pta laga, haathi ke daanth dikhane ke khuch aur khane ke khuch"

" shenaaz!!!! Shenaaz!!!!!" he yelled calling her name.

" jii" she came running to the dining hall.

" betho" she denied being scared of him.

" betho" he said lovingly, she seats beside him, filling the spoon with curry he forwarded towards her mouth, and as soon as he did this she knew she had done something wrong.

" maine kha..." he put the spoon in her mouth, the hot curry burned her mouth as he continued, the tears starts brimming from her eyes as she shook her neck.

" ga...ltiii ho gyiii aage se dhyan...woh namak do.."

" aadmi pura din mehnat krta hai ache khane ke liye aur terse wahi nh hota, pura din aur ky krti hai ghr pe Tu padi padi, abhi chlo chlo zaldi se utho aur ye sb saaf krke room Mein aao" she gulped down the whole bottle of cold water before puking her guts out.

The sweat beads formed on her forehead as she reminisce the worst memories which she tried to forget but they always come back with more force making her more vulnerable all over.

She shrugged it off smiling at her fate, it was so weird for her to understand why her family who loves her the most leaves her, and didn't trust her at the point in life where she lose the will to live, where she just wanted to sleep to never woke up again, why they couldn't able to understand her pain, why?? She has many such questions but no answers??

The only good thing that happened to her is she gets a call from Mahendra and Mahendra's finance company, the salary wasn't what she expected but she has no other way, she has to give it a try.

" Good morning mam, I am shehnaaz, maine new join kia hai, aaj mera first day hai"

" Your name shehnaaz??" she asked.

" yes mam"

" go to the first floor, and go to the conference room," she nodded following her instructions.

The conference room already has a few people, she silently took her seat beside one of the girls.

" Hi my name is Nadia" a chirpy girl introduced herself, she is dressed in a high waist trousers and a formal shirt, the subtle make up on her face giving her a glam look, her highlighted hair tied in a ponytail.

" I am shehnaaz" she replied.

" you are so beautiful women that's too without make up, what's the secret" she asked examining her glowy skin which has no ounce of makeup except moisturiser and lip gloss, she smiled after so long that someone complimented her.

" don't joke please, aap khud itni khubsurat hai"

" woh toh mein hu hi, but you know if my ammi sees you someday, toh woh mujhe kitna sunayegi, ki sadgi se rehna kitna acha hota hai"

"Aur kon kon hai tumhare ghr mein" shehnaaz asked missing her own family, the warmth of her mother's arms, and the cute fights between her and her brother....

" umm ammi abbu, mere do bade bahi hai Adnan and saad Amir Ali aur Adnan bahi ki shadi ho chuki hai toh pyari se bhabhi and soon to be Bua"

" congratulations"

" tumhare ghr mein kon kon hai"

" mere ghr mein.....koi nh" she murmured the last word as the door of the conference room opened, A man in her thirties comes clad in formal.

"Good morning all of you, I am Sarthak Malik, your trainer..... So let's start with an introduction first then I will give you the tour of the office and basic information you should know"
**********
" Sidharth kha tha Tu mein kabse tera wait kr rha tha," Abbas his colleague as well as his best friend barged into his office as soon as he entered.

" nothing stuck with some work, bol ky hua"

" wait let me order some coffee for us"

" ab bol bhi de pta chala tera pait fat jaaye thodi der mein"

" mein abbu banne wala hu, we are expecting"

" Mubarak Mubarak, bhabhi ko bhi meri mubarak baat dena"

" what is this" he yelled at his wife throwing the papers on her face.

" Aapne dekh lia aur smjh bhi gye honge"

" Amal how dare you, tumne ek baar bhi nh socha mujhse phuchne ka," he questioned controlling his anger.

" sidharth you are overreacting maine pehle hi keh dia tha, I don't want a child this soon,"

" so you aborted without asking me, what if I wanted this"

" aap toh chahte hi yahi ho, ki bache ho jaye shadi ko waqt hi kitna hua hai"

" woh mera bhi bacha tha and don't your dare to yelled at me after doing all this, aur kitna waqt chiye tumhe, firstly you took tablets without telling me that's fine I understand you weren't ready but you aborted that's so not tolerable"

" but changes meri body mein aate, meri life me aate, mujhe smbhalna padta and I am not ready for all this aur ek baat sunle aap, jab tak aap apne ammi abbu se alg nh ho jate tab tak don't expect anything from me,"

"  mujhse baat krti at least, jo dar tha share karna tha, mein the yahan pe, mar nh gya tha yeh aur mere ammi abbu se tumhe ky problem hai woh tumhe apni beti jaise rkhte hai and ek baat gaanth baandh lo unhe chor ke mein kahin nh jaane wala, if you want to go then go"

" bs mujhe apne tarike se rehna hai, ek privacy chiye hoti hai jo ish ghr mein nh hai,"

" as i said you are free to go" he stated going out of the room.

" kha kho gya Tu, everything fine??" he nodded taking the cup of coffee.

The sounds of giggles make him look outside the office through the tuffan glasses door.

He saw a girl whose hair covered
with a white dupatta that matched
her white ensemble. The light from
the passageway casting a Halo over
her head and with the white dress,
she looked like an angel, she turned feeling someone's gaze on her, their eyes locked with each other.

The shade of blue that was
yet to be determined in the colour
spectrum. The blue that was painting
a stormy sky and the blue that was
staining the deep oceans. The blue
that was home to all the lightning
bolts and the blue that knew the
secrets of waters that run deeper
than one can fathom meets the shade of black that held power and determination. The black that was painted the sky after sunset and filled the sky with moon and stars. The black that is the keeper of all your secrets that hides deeper in your heart.

She averted her gaze before she dives deep into them, she saw sadness in his eyes, but what's she heard about him can't be true, she knows him, she never felt uncomfortable in his presence, she saw him respecting women, her heart doesn't wanted to believe whatever she heard about him but the victim in her........

"aankhein pado aur jaano humari raza kya hai,
  har baat agar lafzon se ho toh maza kya hai"

Hello everyone I know I am updating this story after so long, you all must be tired of waiting but from now onwards I try to update on regular basis, may be three to four updates in a week.. Please do read it and share your views❤️❤️❤️❤️