Ch-26

Standing in front of the cafe, he couldn't believe his eyes...finally his dream turns into reality, Avy wrapped his arm around his shoulder squeezing it a little, he knew how much he always wanted this however the responsibilities, and family pressure won like for any middle-class boy, Sidharth looked at his side and smiled...his friend went through a lot in his life but he never let his inside died.

"You loves him too much na" Nadia asked Shehnaaz making her shocked all of a sudden.

" tum yahan kese..i mean...????"she questioned hugging her dearly.

" sidharth sir invited me...aur mein unhe naa kese bolti toh aa gyi mast bus pakad ke" she said taking her in another bone-crushing hug.

Shehnaaz and Nadia used to talk on phone calls a lot and shares every bit of their day leaving the cosy parts...Shehnaaz find a very beautiful and amazing friend in Nadia which she always wanted...she has sidharth by her side but a bestie...a girl friend with whom you can go shopping, talk nonsense...share your almost imaginary insecurities and many more, they talked about everything..food, movies, gossip...Nadia even insists shehnaaz to change her style...and she did after thinking a lot.

" toh ab bta??" she elbowed her.

" do you love him?? Shadi karni hai unse"

" I do, shadi se dar lagta hai par jab partner sidharth jaise ho toh mein ush dar ko bhi khatam kar skti hu, aur mein nh chahti Nadia koi humare rishte ko nazayaz kahe..." she paused for a while staring at his laughing figure.

"You know mein kabhi janti hi nh thi duniya mein itne ache mard bhi hote hai Jo apko control nh karna chahta, Jo apko pankh dete hai to fly, meri har chotti chotti khushiyon mein woh mujhse zyada khush hote hai, meri care krte hai...and Aly bahi is not less...mere khud ke bahi ne kabhi mujhe itna pyar nh dia jitna unhone pichle khuch mahino mein de diya..." she further added..

" shehnaaz come here sweetheart" she blushed like every single time, she moves towards him with her eyes down as she knows the women of the neighbourhood are ready to tease her.

Navya and shehnaaz both cut the ribbon together and open the gates of " Brewing corner cafe" The staff already presented there to serve them a welcome drink.

Shehnaaz held Sidharth's arm tightly looking at the beautiful interiors of the cafe, sidharth shared designs and ideas with her given by their interior designer but seeing them with her own eyes

Shehnaaz held Sidharth's arm tightly looking at the beautiful interiors of the cafe, sidharth shared designs and ideas with her given by their interior designer but seeing them with her own eyes...she falls in love with...its going to be her comfy space..

" kesa laga????"

" I can't explain I mean...i tried to look through the curtains yesterday too but mujhe aisa bilkul bhi nh laga tha....this is amazing, especially the green decor all around connecting to the environment....i love how cozy it is and...and....i don't have words..its just simply amazing" she excitedly said and hugged him tightly pecking his lips in the heat of the moment making him stunned, he looked all around seeing his staff working...shehnaaz comes into her conscious as she bites her lips and replay her actions which makes her hide her face in his chest.