Ch-13

While coming back from the office she purchased the needed ingredients to make white sauce pasta knowing well his love for Italian food, the constant smile playing on her lips as she entered her small house, keeping the beg on the table, she changed into an oversized t-shirt with tight pants, she felt little tired but ignored it for the time being.

" Aap itni zaldi aa gye??" shehnaaz asked opening the door for him.

" umm..mtlb.." he tried to form a sentence but failed miserably.

" kaam nh tha," he said rubbing the back of his neck in nervousness.

" Pani laau??" he denied.

" ap rest kre..." he pulled her towards him, her hand resting on his chest maintaining some distance.

" filhal mujhe sirf yeh sb feel karna hai," the blush crept on her face as he nuzzled in her neck taking in her smell but backed out the next moment.

" tumhe temperature hai?" he questioned checking her forehead.

" nh aise hi lag rha hoga khuch nh hai, aap bewajah chinta kr rhe ho"

" mein bewajah chinta nh kar rha hu, you are burning with fever, let's go to the doctor"

" chlo zaldi shoes pehno tum" he ordered calling someone.

" khadi kyu ho pehno" he examines the room and saw her shoes on the corner, picking them he made her seat on the chair presented there and starts making her wear...

" sid...harthh...." she uttered his name.

" why are you crying??"

" kahi drd ho rha hai?? Are you feeling any weakness?? Bol na?? Just wait, first let me make you wear shoes"

" me..inn..thikh..hu.." she said amidst her sobs.

" it's just that it feels good when someone shows care for you"

" aadat daal lo ab se I am always there to care for you, jab bhi tujhe zarroorat hogi, jab bhi tu bulayegi," he promised cupping her face and squeezing it.

"Abhi chle?" she denied holding his hand kissing it.

" mein theekh hu thoda sa hai chla jayega ek tablet lene se, apko khana khana tha na mein bana deti hu" she said standing up from the chair, he lifted her in his arms taking her to the bedroom.

" aur tumhe lagta hai ki mein tumhe aise halat mein kaam krne doonga, chup chap yahan leto aur btao dawai hai" he asked tugging her in the blanket.

" wahan study table ke upr box mein" she informed, he is one of the most handsome men she has ever seen in her life and the only man for her, she observes him keenly, how he rolled his shirt sleeves flexing his veiny arms, his hair strand falling on his forehead adding to his beauty, his chapped lips, chiselled jaw, slightly beard on his face making him not less than a hero.

" sweetheart" he called her smilingly, she averted her gaze shying away.

" tumhara hi hu jee bhar ke baad mein dekh lena, pehle dawai" she gulped the medicine without any tantrums like she has a habit.

" mein cahe bana ke laata hu"

" nh aap banayenge, mein bana deti hu apko peeni hai toh" she said hastily trying to step out of the bed.

" chup chap lait jao, tum kyu bnaogi, mein hu na, yahi rho khabardar jo yahan se hili,"

" par??"

" finger on your lips shehnaaz" he ordered, and she followed, he shook his neck bending down to kiss her forehead.