Ch-14

"Where are you lost???" he asked seeing her lost somewhere, she shook her neck holding his hands in hers, she looked deeply into his eyes, sitting in front of her in her
home having the food made by both of them with so much love and affinity her heart filled with contentment, she blocked all the negative thoughts from her mind and lived in the moment, she doesn't know for how long this will sustain, she is well aware of this society and its norms and pre-described rules.

" apk pta hai kitne saalo baad mujhe yeh mujhe ghr wali feeling aa rhi hai, kitna taras gyi thi mein sirf inh chaar diwariyon mein rehte rehte" hearing her words he wanted to erase her every pain, and fill her life with lots of happiness.

" shehnaaz peeche jo hua mein ushe badal toh nh skta hu par tumhara aaj aur kal mein khushiyan bharne ki puri koshish karunga" he stated, she gave him a beautiful smile, a smile which make his heart happy, in his three years of marriage he never been this much happy and contentment seeing Amal happy but the girl sitting in front of his eyes giving him a much-needed peace of his heart, he never knew he would get much allured by her, the angry and strong voice he used to hear very frequently, he never in his million dreams thinks it's must be her, he knew her as a very simple, shy, innocent, soft-hearted girl, he can see the same shehnaaz who used to come in his classes, the time made her like this, he cussed himself to be not there when she needed him the most, she reads his expression carefully and she knows what he must be thinking of.

" Apk glti nh hai, kisi ki bhi glti nh hai, jo hua woh sb syd likha hi tha meri zindagi mein, mein na chahte hue bhi usme fasi thi, woh zindagi kaat rhi thi, pta nh kitni ladkiyan aise hongi jo ye sb har din sehti hogi aur society ke pressure mein aakar khuch bhi nh kar paati, log ky khenge, parents ke ghr wapis chle gye toh unki badnammi ho jayegi ki shadi shudha ladki ghr pe betha rkhi hai kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai ki parents...." she stopped in the middle.

" Mein bhi na ky hi baat krne lag padti hu, aap khaye na"

"Come here jaan " he said opening his arms, she hides herself in his arms listening to his heartbeats, he stroked her hair calming himself in the process, somewhere deep into his heart he knows what they are doing is very wrong, and there will be more consequences in future, society will not going to accept this at all, but for the first time he doesn't want to think about society, it's results, consequences, their norms, the girl here in his arms means the world to him, and if he have to fight for her he will, she soothes him like no one, the destiny chooses the very wrong way for them.

" shehnaaz bacha... let's eat" she hummed coming out of his arms, and eating their food in silence, however the silence doesn't affect him at all, he is loving the silence, in an instant he starts feeling his marriage was a big mistake, he did try, try to love her, try to give her every happiness she wants, he tried to be a good husband but the emotions, the bond, the understanding he is sharing with shehnaaz, he never shared with Amal, she never understands his helplessness, and maybe he never tried to understand her silence.

" sidharth!!!! Sidharth!!!!" she called him...

" haan"

" apk phone baj rha hai" he nodded picking up his phone, it's of his mother

" ha bolo" shehnaaz starts getting up to give him some privacy and he let her go.

" sidharth kha pe ho tum" she asked.

" ammi mein bahar hu kahiye apko ky baat karni hai,"

" Sidharth tum ushi ladki ke saath ho na, abhi ke abhi ghr aao"

" ammi mein busy hu ghr aa kr baat krta hu"

" sidharth meri...." before she could speak more he cuts the call.

" shehnaaz I need to go home," he asked, she only nodded standing at the door, she don't want him to leave but she knows he had to go, he has a family.

" tum apna khayal rkhna"

" ji, aap bhi rkhiyega," she said, he can hear the sadness in her voice.

" shehnaaz I am sorry Mein ish tarah jaa rha hu,"

" apko jana toh hai hi na apk ghr hai wahan, aap jaiye, i will be fine,"

" i will call you, agr bhukhar fir se feel ho toh dawai le lena aur khana....."

" offoo aap tension na liye me apna khayal rkh loongi pkka, aap jaye late ho jayega apko" he nodded...she had many questions in her heart, but she didn't dare to ask those questions for her peace of mind.

" I might share a room with her, but get this into your mind jis din maine ish ghr mein kadam rkh dia tha ushi din maine apne pichle saare rishte tod diye the, I know it's tough to believe..."

" Jis waqt maine apko mere man mein jhakne ka haq de dia tha bharosa toh ushi waqt kar liya tha, bhar duniya ke liye aap mere liye gair mehram honge par mere liye aap mere mehram hai," she declared.
**************
He stopped the car in front of the park, he doesn't want to go home, the events of morning come back in front of his eyes again and again, the way his father slapped him shattered him into pieces, sitting on the bench he vigorously rubbed his face, he knows his father is correct but he is correct too in his place, the seconds turned into minutes and minutes into hours but he remains seated there only trying to seek the answers.

He saw a man hugging his wife she gets shy and pushed him slightly in front of his eyes, a small smile comes on his face remembering her.

He came back home late at night and ignored his parents straight going into his room.

" dekha aapne nazarandaz kar ke chla gya," farah stated wiping her tears, it's nothing like she don't love her son but she knew how much this going to affect his life, unfortunately they are the part of this society and they have to live in the society, among the people.

" give him sometime I will talk to him," his father said.
**********
The next day was quiet and peaceful, Sidharth and shehnaaz met at their usual place with a cup of tea, they didn't get much time to spend because of the load however they stole some time.

"Shehnaaz please go and deal with the customer,  they want some general information" her manager ordered.

" yes sir" she nodded taking one of the booklets.

" Good noon sir, how may I help you??" she greeted them but as soon as her eyes recognised the person sitting in front of her, she gets startled

"Abbu aap smjh kyu nh rhe hai log ky khenge aap iska soch rhe hai lekin har roz apk apni beti hazar maut mar rhi hai uska nh, please mujhe wapis na bheje, mujhe khula ka notice bhijwane de na please"

" smjao apni beti ko nusrat, miya biwi mein aise jhagde hote rehte hai itni si baaton par ghr nh tode jaate"

" kitni si baat abbu, aise behrehmi se janwaro ki tarah marna" she questioned removing her dupatta and pointing towards the bruises she had on her neck..

" ye chotti baat hai, bole" she asked standing in front of him,  he averted his gaze.

" mere bachi ko maar dia woh chotti si baat thi ky, mujhe raat raat bhar thand mein bhar khade rkha woh chotti si baat hai ky, ya mere sareer ko zakhmo se bharna woh, dard nh dikhta hai apko meri aankhon mein, sach meim itna praya kar dia ki ab apni beti ke aansu bhi nhi dikhte apko, smaj ky khega mujhe nh pta, lekin aap aise chup reh kar meri nazron se gir rhe hai abbu, Ek darquasht hai aapse meri, jab mein mar jaun na tab mujhe mati dene bhi mat aaiyega, apk smajh ky khega" he lifted his hand to slap.

" ruk jaiye..ye paap na kre" her mother said coming in between both of them.

" abbu aapne kha tha ladka bhut acha hai parivaar bhut acha hai mein khush rhungi, bhut khush hu, bhut zyada, aapne pehchanne mein glti ki hai abbu, apne ki hain,"

"Sometimes I just need you to hug me tightly,
No advice, no talking
Just some silence and a tight hug"

Do like, comments and share your point of view ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️