Ch-21

She gets up with a smile on her face...she slept peacefully knowing her protector is present in the room next to her...tieing her hair loosely in a bun she steps out of the bed in the direction of the window... opens the Curtains and window she let in the fresh air and sunlight in the room....closing her eyes she feels the cold air touching her face making her feel rejuvenating......

Sidharth wasn't able to sleep the whole night...the thoughts of leaving his parents besides...hurting them running through his mind...As soon as the sun peeps through the window he didn't take a minute and stepped in the direction of her room....and all the thoughts...all tension flew outside the window...standing at the doorstep he stares at her lovingly...like his life depends on her one smile...not able to control himself he moves toward her...standing behind her...he inhaled her smell...circling his hands around her midriff...dropping a kiss on the side of her head...she leaned into his warmth further.

" Good morning jaan" she wished him.

" good morning, looks like someone is making herself ready for cold" he commented nuzzling his face more into her neck.

" Nh...aisa nh hai..woh bs I am feeling good here"

" Let the light enter inside you..." he murmured...

" kya khana hai naste mein" she asked coming out of his hold while folding the blanket and correcting the bed sheet.

" Anything" he answered falling on the mattress.

" Sidharth...ye kya kia aapne..abhi toh thikh kia tha maine..chle uthe fresh ho jaye pehle uske baad..."

" I want to sleep, and I will have tea with sandwiches if it's okay with you" he replied

"No... it's not okay for me...smjhe aap.." he opened his eyes suddenly thinking about what he had done now.

" Aap humesa aise hi krte hai aap merse demand kro...har baat par...are you comfortable...are you fine...this and that...i am done with this...aap mujhe apna smjhte hi nh..."

" I will have omellete..." he uttered closing his eyes again, a small smile playing on his lips.

" abhi toh apko sandwich khane the... Ab apko omelette khana hai...aur waise bhi ande nh hai kitchen mein toh omelette nh bnega chupchap sandwich khana" she said.

" typical women's" he murmured.

" khuch kha aapne??" she asked turning around from the doorstep.

" no..how could I??! Now go and let me sleep.." spreading his hands wide and stretching his body to the relaxing point, shehnaaz finds it very cute, his mouth slightly open..shehnaaz covered him properly with the blanket.

She felt so overwhelmed... it looked so homely, so refreshing and finally the place where she is feeling at home...their sweet home..
*************
"Aap yahan par... I mean come inside" shehnaaz said awkwardly seeing Avy at their doorstep in the morning...

" I am sorry, did I disturb you guys?? I will come later on" he replied noticing her nervous, she wanted to tell me to go and come later on, but she still had many fears one of them is letting some unknown men in...

" mera dost tha toh ky...ghar ke andar aane diya, fir to mera dost hai toh Tu ushe apne aap ko bhi chune degi...bol"

" aap..ye...ky keh rhe hai...aisa nh hai..woh bs aaps..." he slapped her hard making her fall on the bed.

" please ...no....please.." she pleaded knowing very well what comes next

" excuse me...i will come later.." his voice reaches her ears breaking her memories.