ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨

TW: mentions of death,self hatred, ED(eating disorder), and mentions of abuse.

-Tommy Pov-
Hi
My name is Thomas Simons, But I'm always called Tommy by all of my friends, and what I mean by 'friends' is my only friend, Tubbo. I've been in the orphanage for about nine years now and I'm gonna be honest, It's sh!t here.

All the helpers here are rude and sometimes abusive to us all. Like how they always yell or hit you to wake you up, or hit you if you did something wrong, But there is this on helper here that I favorite.
Her name is Cara but we all just call her Puffy for how caring and nice she is to everyone, she always seems to understand everyone, and she has calming eyes and a sweet smile that can change the negative energy to positive in just a few seconds.

I was sent here after my dad left me and my mum alone, and my mum died in a car accident with me when we where going home. I always thought it was my fault for her death because I had distracted her the whole time.
But Tubbo always reassured me that I wasn't because I was young and didn't understand.

I've been fostered thirteen times, everytime being used and abused, being called useless and...other things like starving me. Than sent back after I month or even a week.

I thought eating was stupid now and it made me feel sick, I could eat like, half an apple or a whole orange. But that was it since I lost appetite in lots of things.

I lost hope thinking I wouldn't ever be adopted into a kind family. Puffy and Tubbo were nice about it saying that maybe one day I would get lucky.

The truth is, everyone who tries to foster me now doesn't end up doing it because they read my file and everything/every bad report I've been given.

I also don't wanna leave Tubbo here alone, he may just be my friend, but he's my bestfriend and always will be. And I'm scared to leave him here alone because of the helpers here....

-----------------
331 words lol. Sorry for the short chapter. And sorry for the cringe, I was rushing this lmao :'] hope you enjoyed it though! Cya next chapter