[15] Dream was angry

TW: blood, violence, gore, broken bones, alot of angst. This chapter will be releasing some Minecraft props

No one's POV

The three got home from Glatt and Schlatt's house. And where on there way home. Today was a school day, except only for Tommy.

He was glad to be going back to school today, he knew that the Dream Team would leave him alone, they have been at lest, and he got too see Tubbo!

Tommy was happy to be going to school to say the least. Wilbur and Techno were going to miss him, and Techno was going to keep him safe today, for as long as he could.

"Hey Tommy me and Tech are gonna miss you today." Wilbur complained while fake making a pouting face.

"Yeah we will Tom." Techno agreed with his usual monotone voice, but with no facial expression.

"Mk I'll ask Phil if I can stay home with you guys, I'm sure he won't mind!" Tommy blurted out excited to be home instead of going to school.

Except he did mind, he wanted to see Tubbo today because he missed him.

"Hey I have a question if I can stay instead of going." Tommy said.

"Sure what is it?" Wilbur asked Tommy, a little confused.

"If I can stay instead of go can I go to the school during recess and hang out with Tubbo?" Tommy asked with hope in his voice.

"Of course, Theseus." Techno replied, still no emotions.

"Woah so poggers, he called me Theseus!!" Tommy though, and of course he didn't know who Theseus is, but he still liked the name.

×---------->
Timeskip
×---------->

They got home after a while long walk, and Tommy filled with confidence and hope ran over to Philza and hugged him tightly, already having a plan

"Woah there buddy!" Phil exclaimed and than hugged Tommy back, "Phil I love you and all, sooooo much!" Tommy smiled with pride and joy

Phil's heart melted with joy and love, this kid was so adorable. But he knew it was a trap, no one could get past him that easily. "And what do you want little buger?" Philza asked in a jokingly way.

"Oh I was just wondering" Tommy paused for a moment than continued "can I stay home from school today? But still sneak in during recess?!" Tommy asked, he even did puppy eyes, how could Philza not fall for it now?

"Fine fine, but if you get caught it's not on me!" Phil said.

Tommy hopped around in joy and went to the others. "Guys I can stay AND I can go visit Tubbo during recess!" Tommy happily said to Wilbur and Technoblade.

×--------->
Timeskip
×--------->

Tommy, Wilbur, and Techno were all playing Uno, and Wilbur was going to win, despite Techno being the best player there.

Now, this is when Tommy realizes it's almost recess for the school. "Hey can I run over to school, so I can meet up with Tubbo!" Tommy exclaims.

"Nowwww???" Wilbur complains

"Wilbur shut up, of course you can!" Techno said
You
"Yaaaay!" Tommy yells and gets ready to go.

"Stay safe Theseus!" Techno said.
"I will!" Tommy said back.

And after that, Tommy flew out the door.

"I'm gonna miss em." Wilbur said, "agreed" Techno agreed.

------
At school:
------

"Boo!" Tommy jumps from behind Tubbo.
Tubbo jumped a little and then laughed afterwards. "Hey Tommy!" Tubbo happily exclaimed.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Sorry for the short chapter. But eyyy!

This is part one anyways so you have to wait. It will be the same TW I used them as a heads up in this chapter!