[11] Clingyinnit

Finally a fluff chapter

TW: Medication, being sick

-Techno POV-

Ding

...

Ding

...

Ding

"Okay Jeez I'm Awake!" I yell smacking what I thought was the arm clock...but it wasn't "OW! what the fuck Techno!" I heard Wilbur's voice scream. "Shit sorry Wil..." I apologized, I never want to hurt anybody, but I'm sure the Dream team is going to stay away from Tommy forever now.

"It's okay Techno, I just wanted to make sure you were okay! You were sweating alot, and..." Wilbur paused and put his hand on my forehead before I pushed it off "Techno your burning up." Wil said in a soft tone "yeah yeah I'm still going to school." I said back in a kinda harsh tone, but kept it monotone.

"Your staying home, Techno, your already ten minutes late for school and Tommy and Wil wanted to stay here too. Because they didn't want to leave you alone while your sick." I heard and saw Phil at the doorway. "UhhHHhH, fiiiiiine." I complained.

I started to get up and out of bed and stand up, only to be met with the feeling of dizziness and nausea, so I plopped back I to my bed and just sat there, "stay In bed I'll get you something to e-" Phil started.

Philza started but was cut off by Tommy running into the room was a bottle of medicine, anti-anxtic (anti-anxiety) pills, and a glass of water. "O-oh hi Tommy" I greeted him. "Hello techno, how are you feeling? are you alright?" He asked a series more of questions while he put the glass of water and the medication container on the night stand next to me.

"I'm sure he's fine Tommy." Wilbur reassured, but I sniffled getting there attention, than I accidentally sneezed, causing Tommy's eyes to widen and leave the room. "Heh?!, Did I do something wrong?" I look up at Phil, he shrugged, so I looked over to Wilbur, and got an answer "he's been really worried after we told him you where sick."

-----------
-Third person-

A hour passed by, Tommy had brought Techno Louds, and when I say Louds I mean Like a sh!t ton of stuffed animals, three from his own room, he snook, well not really snook but asked and than took stuffed animals from Wilbur's room and even grabbed his blanket and cuddles with Techno. Techno didn't mind at all, he liked the company, he loved Tommy.

But when it came to this much worry he even stayed with Techno and acted like the oldest, he was a little worried for his little brother. "Techno are you hungry?" Tommy asked him, "Not really-" Techno tried to finished but Tommy than left, and it's been a few minutes since he left.

Techno started to feel like he said something wrong. He heard a knock on his door, "come in" Techno mumbled. The door slowly opened to reveal Wilbur, "you okay Tech?" He asked walking closer to Technoblade.

"Yeah I'm fine I just told Tommy I wasn't really hungry when he asked if I was-' Techno started, but was stoped when he felt tears prick in the corners of his eyes. "It's okay, he's downstairs making soup Techno, he did nothing wrong" Wilbur reassured Techno hugging him.

-----------

A few more hours went by, it was now the afternoon, Tommy had come back to techno a while ago and fed him like a baby, even when Techno said he wasn't hungry and said he was full, Tommy still shoved the food in his mouth. And now they where downstairs on one of the two couches in the living room, watching a movie. "I love you Techno...." Tommy whispered while he was tired and about to fall asleep.

Techno felt his heart swell a little, just to notice Tommy was asleep on him and gripped onto his arm like a baby, Techno just smiled and patted his head.

Although Tommy stayed with him almost all day so far, he still loved his little brother.

-------
It's now time for bed, Tommy was with Techno all day, making sure he took medication, drank water, and ate. He also read a few thing to techno and helped him with his math homework. Techno took a mental note to do the same thing to Tommy if he ever got as sick as he was.

Techno was feeling much better now, and even thanked Tommy for it because if it wasn't for him he wouldn't have taken the medicine, and by that, he shoved the Tylenol in Techno's mouth.

-Tommy's POV-

I made sure techno was okay ALL day, and made sure he ate and drank lots of water, because I didn't want him to get even more sick, he even refused to take medication so I had to choice but resort to shoving it into his mouth and force water down his throat, and I bet he hates me for that.

But it's dark out, like, really dark out and time too got to bed, "Technooo, can I sleep in your room with you tonight." I beg, but the only thing I get in response was a laugh, from Wilbur.

"Sure, Lil Bro" techno said ruffling my hair, I just smile in response.

-----------

-Techno's POV-

Soon enough Tommy fell asleep, and he was just clinged onto my side.

Wilbur walked into my room with a smile and sat down at the end of the bed, "he's quite clingy eh?"

Yeah....he really is "he is, but it's cute."

"Oh is the big strong emotionless god of blood have feeling for a orphan?, Who claims to hate and kill every orphan he see's?" Wilbur finished with a laugh "wait?! No!, I'm not! But I am at the same time!, Not my fault he gives me visions of you when you were younger." I hiss. "Mhm" Wilbur hums in response, ruffling Tommy's Hair

I spoke before falling asleep "Clingyinnit."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

My legs hurt so much, I did ten laps in Terry Fox run and than had to walk back home right after. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. And get ready for some angst! Don't worry there will be lots of fluff.

-your....Author.