ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠⁱᵛᵉnerves

A/N:( people thinking will now be like this/example:: anndjjdjwj )

TW: ED (tell me if I missed any)

—third person poggers—

Wilbur was just watching out the window when he felt something weighing down on his shoulder, Techno seemed to see Wilbur panic a little from the rear view mirror and looked too see Tommy's head on his shoulder He seemed to be asleep but it really made both Wilbur and Techno's heart melt.

Philza was too focused on the road to notice, "Hey Phil look behind you for a second" Techno whispered in Philza's ear and right after he hit a red night so he looked behind and saw had happened.

Phil smiled before looking back to the road and continued driving back to there house.

×----------->
Timeskip
×----------->

They had made it home and after they parked Tommy darted awake.

—Tommy POV—

I felt a bump and right away woke up, Philza and Techno where just talk and Wilbur was smiling, like, smiling alot. And than it got to me I fell asleep on him. I got embarrassed by it, and now I felt like I wanted to cry, but I didn't. "Where here!" Phil called out, I felt guilty for having to waste there time they could have spent on other things other than driving all that way to meet and foster me.

"I can grab that for you if you want" Wilbur offered to me, but I didn't want him to have too do anymore for me after I fell asleep on him, "it's fine I can carry it" I managed to say a whole sentence, it surprised me, usually I stuttered alot when speaking, but this time I didn't.

Wilbur lead me inside the house, Techno and Philza following behind. "Wilbur, you seem to have alot of energy right now" Philza spoke "Yeah?" Wilbur replied to him, I was affriad he was gonna beat me, but that was quickly shoved away buy the pressure on my shoulder, I looked up to see Techno behind me, his hand was on my shoulder.

"How about you show Thomas around the house, Tech-" I cut Philza off, I hated the name Thomas "Tommy" I mumbled "hm?" Phil replied to me, I got nervous "S-Sorry, I-I go by T-tommy" I tolled him looking to the ground, their gonna beat me, I already know it, "that okay mate, anyways, as I was gonna say, Techno you can help Wilbur show him around if you want." Philza continue. My tention dropped at that.

Techno let go of my shoulder and nodded to reply to Phil, "Okay than, I'll go wip up some food while you two show him around." Right after Philza walked off to the kitchen.

×---------->
Timeskip
×---------->

—Third person—

"Here come with me!" Wilbur grabbed Tommy's hand, pulling him from the bathroom him and Techno we're  showing Tommy and dragged him to a door and opened it. Tommy's eyes lit up to the sight of the room.

—got sick or thrid person, Tommy POV—

The room was so great! The walls where a deep grey but not too dark and there was a bed and a nightstand a descent sized dresser, it looked nice and everything seemed to match so well.

I heard a giggle come from behind me, and when I turned around Wilbur engulfed me into a hug. "Glad you like it!" He whisper yelled I to my ear, and he was right, I did like it, it's the most anyone has ever done for me without even bringing me yet.

Techno was trying to hide but failed to hide a smile, "Foods ready!", We all heard Phil's voice from downstairs, and before I could start walking Techno picked me up?! He seemed to be happy and I was surprised when he picked me up, he looked like the person who wouldn't do that for anyone.

He seemed abit more concerned when he looked down at me, I wouldn't be surprised than though because I was quite light for my height and age. But before I could speak up Wilbur had ran downstairs and Techno raced after after him without dropping me off putting me down.

When the three of us where now in the kitchen, Techno put me down on a seat, he than sat on the other side of the table where Philza was sitting and Wilbur sat beside me. There was already plates on the table with (just imagine what you think is on the plates).

I stared down at the food, usually Tubbo would be there to help me with eating, but even if I did eat I would eventually puke it up. I was never diagnosed with anything so I thought it was normal. "You okay mate?" Phil asked, I looked up a little nervous "ye-yeah I-Its just-" I stoped, I couldn't let them know, they would kick me out or beat me.

"It's okay you can tell us." Wilbur started, techno finished his sentence "we promise not to hurt or kick you out!" Techno finished, looking at me with concern...

—Techno POV??—

I picked Tommy up, he seemed surprised but what concerned me was how light he was, it was like he was made of helium, I tried to ignore it and saw that Wilbur started running away, I chased after him into the kitchen, not wanting to put Tommy down, because yes, I know it sounds wierd but I had already saw him as a brother, but I guess that's just how it works, I mean that's what I did with Wilbur, as soon as I saw him I saw him as a brother.

( Early A/N, I changed it, Techno was found and taken in, Wilbur the same!, Ha, yeah sorry :'] ) 

I sat Tommy down in a seat and went to the other side, as soon as a sat down I realized Tommy wasn't eating, I thought it was okay, but he still didn't eat, I told Phil about it and he spoke.

—Tommy POV

"I-Its just, I, um.." I didn't know how to put it, so I did what I do best, not really I just got up and backed away, lifted up to show what it was.

—back to Techno POV—

He got up, lifted his shirt, my eyes filled with tears, I couldn't help it, You Could See His Ribs, the whole outline, you could see it. That's why he was so light, that's why he wasn't eating. I felt so bad I didn't know what to do. So I got up and left, to go for a walk. To calm my nerves....
=======================================
Bro this had 1111 words I couldn't help but say the enough of words LMAO. lmao yes fluff to angst best combo -w-
Anyways hope you like this chapter I put a purpose to the name :].