[16] Dream was angry

Here part two/the final part of this chapter!Also the same TW's as the last chapter
But one more

TW: blood, violence, gore, broken bones, a lot of angst. This chapter will be releasing some Minecraft props, Threats.

-Tommy's POV-

It's been a while, I didn't think recess was this long, but I guess this was just how it felt now that I wasn't in school.

"Tommy!!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

It was Dream, and his team.
"H-hi dream!" I exclaim acting happy too see him, but Dream wasn't stupid and I already know that.

"Don't act stupid." He says, "You know what I'm here for!" Dream finished pulling out a potion bottle.

"W-what?!" I scream, in genuine fear, Tubbo went to go get a teacher, but I know he went to hide, he wasn't much to go find help nor fight.

"If you're not here by 10:00pm sharp! I'll poison your 'new' family." Dream threatens me. "Y-yes sir!" I agree with him, knowing what him and his team would do, but he wasn't kidding when he said that, he would actually poison them.
--------------------------------------------------------
Back at the Minecraft family's House

-Philza's POV-

"Hey does something feel off, or is it just me?" Wilbur asked me for the fifteenth time, "No, it's just you, Tommy is okay I Promise you!" I tell him, I knew Tommy wasn't much to behave at school, but I know he's okay.

I go back to working on my paperwork for work.

We both heard a door open and close and then Wilbur ran up the stairs. He was always like that when he heard the door open and close.

I looked at the work I was writing and sighed as I saw the adoption papers on my desk, Tommy was a good kid and I was hoping we could keep him as a son and brother, morley because I knew that Wilbur and Techno saw him as a brother already.

I did see him as a son too, but he seemed to dislike me, and he always gives me looks and even calls me names.

He WAS a trouble maker like his papers said, but not as much as they said. He was still a good kid, even if he almost set the house on fire once.

"Jeez, why did I remember that.." I take a deep, long breath before going back to working.

"I have a business trip soon, and I really need to find someone to watch over them" I think, who will I get to babysit them, well Techno was mature enough to watch over them.

What if he can't handle them, what if he gives in to his voices and hurts them, I wouldn't hate him for it, but it would definitely end up badly.

I push away the thoughts and focus on the good ones. Like how much fun and bonding they could make.

-Wilbur's POV-

I heard the door open and close, I got excited and raced up the stairs out of Dad's office and hoped it would be Tommy. But instead it was even better.

It Was Techno and Tommy!!

"Hey Wil I texted you like, twenty times. Why didn't you text back?" Techno said angerly. "Sorry I wasn't in my room and didn't have my phone with me." I reply shyly.

"It's okay Wilbur." Techno says and then walks into the living room, he never liked physical touch anyways.

"Hey Wilbur!" Tommy says walking up and hugging me. WAIT HE'S HUGGING ME OH MY GOSH.

It takes me all my mental strength not to squize him to death. "I missed you buddy." I tell him in all honesty, "I missed you too, Wil." Tommy replies with a smile, it was a quite creepy smile to be honest.