[12] Halloween Morning

Quick A/N, I just realized how fast time is going and how much I'm not posting, so it might continue after Christmas (Canadian time) because of how much I don't post sometimes, and the fact how fast time is going. Also if there's no trigger warnings than I won't put a 'TW'. Thanks for your time :)
----------------------------------------------

                            —no one's pov—

Techno and Tommy were asleep. . .still, Wilbur was up and surprisingly very energetic, he already got dressed, ate breakfast, and did all his chores for the day.

He was really excited for tonight, because it was Halloween! And he wanted it to be the best Halloween for Tommy as well.

He rushed up the stairs and burst into Techno's room, and to his surprise Techno actually looked like he was in a peaceful sleep. But he was going to ruin it.

He quickly rushed down the stairs again leaving Techno's door open and filled a cup with water, he than rushed back upstairs and creeped into Techno's room, but techno was gone!

Wilbur got really scared and remembered. He rushed back down stairs and out of know where Techno jumped at him.

Wilbur jumped back, calming down from the scare. "Jeez Techno you scared the living hell out of me!" Wilbur yelled

"Funny eh? cause you said that same thing when I came to tell you that you where aloud to live with me and Phil....." Techno spoke quite calmly and monotone.

"Yeah yeah just go eat something, I'll go wake up Tommy!" And with that Wilbur practically went flying up the stairs.

Techno went to go eat and Wilbur literally broke open the locked door to Tommy's room with a chaotic smile on his face.

"Urghshgdjska!, WHAT THE HELL WILLIAM!" Tommy was getting changed and was only in a pair of boxers, "holly shit I'm so sorry!" Wilbur face went from a chaotic happy to one of emberresment and sorrow.

Wilbur quickly left the room and ran downstairs. Techno took quite the notice to Wilburs red as a tomoto, literally, face. "You okay Will? You look like the sun flashbanged and smacked your face!" Techno says with enthusiasm and worry "your I'm fine all fine just accidentally walked in on Thomas changing" Wilbur said quickly.

"Wil! You've never called him that since the first day, was it really that bad?!" Techno almost screamed "yeah...he only had boxers on" Wilbur complained even more embarrassed than before "and he looked horrible, like beat up horrible." Wilbur finished "oh mk" Techno said plainly.

And witch that they went off with their day.
==============================================

This was a filler chapter, I'll make a part two called 'A Shitty Halloween' technical just skipping alot and right to midnight where they go trick or treating. Hope you enjoyed anyways!!