ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿWhy did he care?

TW: suicide attempt, sobbing, ED

-third person-

It's been three days after the incident, Tommy was helping and after that no one spoke about it, I mean, they did have there talks, but that's it, no one has spoke about it since.

As of right now, Tommy was chilling in Wilbur's room listening as Wilbur sang songs to him because he had a stressful day, and felt comfort when Wilbur sang to him, earlier before that, he was with Techno, and he showed Tommy all about the Greek mythology and read him song from his books.

Tommy cuddled up to Wilbur and Soon fell asleep, moments later when Wilbur noticed it was time for them to eat, and Wilbur had to wake Tommy up.

Tommy has been doing better with eating, still eating very few and small portions of food, he at lest had some weight put on him and his ribs with a little bit less visible, which ment alot to the others, but didn't bother Tommy much.

He would still sometimes throw up his food, and alot of not all of the time Techno had noticed, only little times did he ask Tommy about it but always got the same answer of 'I don't know what your talking about'. And tonight would be one of those nights...

-Philza POV(quite short tbh)-

It's been an hour, and hour of baking and cooking, because Wilbur was baking a cake with Niki and My help, and Techno wanted to know how to make cookies, so he asked me, now I was making ((what tf you imagine)) for there dinner, and although Techno was helping for the most part, it still felt a little bit tiring and so after what felt like hour, me and Techno finally finished making Dinner.

I turned over to face Techno and spoke"Can't you please go get Wilbur and Tommy, I'll put food on plates" I asked. He nodded and took off so I started putting the food on there plates for them to eat, and I have noticed Tommy has been eating less, and less, so I didn't put that make on his, and as I went to go out the plates down I heard footsteps come down the stairs.

-Tommy POV-

•NiGhTmArRe•
. .

I was lost in a forest, it was burning and I knew it was because I could smell the smoke from the fire, and it hurt, but I couldn't feel anything, like I was numb, and I couldn't speak, it only come out as mumbles, very. Short. Inaudible. Mumbles.

So instead I ran away, I ran and I ran until I felt something grab my shoulders, it was cold, and I tried to scream for help but I couldn't, I was probably dead, untill--
~~~ I woke up, because I was asleep

"NO DON'T HURT ME" I yelled and put my hand up in defence before realizing I was awake, "it's okay Tommy it's just me, Techno." I trusted whoever it was, and opened my eyes, and not to be surprised it was techno, so I leaped and hugged him, and noticed Wilbur was gone.

"Where did Wilby- Wilbur go?"

I could tell Techno tried to ignore that name "Wilbur's down stairs, it's foods ready" Techno said.

"Can you carry me, I don't wanna get hurt, I'm a little scared" I asked with little grabby hands like I was a small kid

"Yeah of course, Only untill we get downstairs though" Techno stated, and than picked me up, I buried my head into his shoulder and hugged held onto him as he was led out and down the stairs from Wilbur's room.

Soon enough we were downstairs and Techno put me down, and then we continued to the kitchen and took our seats.

I noticed there wasn't much food on my plate, a little after everyone else was almost finished I ate alot, or what was on the plate, and to be honest, yes, I did feel like eating this time, like it was normal to eat alot now, and I did feel abit more hungry after finishing what I had but I was raised to not be greedy, or I would be beat.
×---------->
Timeskip
ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷᵃˢʰᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵖˡᵃᵗᵉˢ
×---------->

After we put our plates away, Wilbur spoke, and I didn't expect him to say anything really, "Thanks for Dinner Dad, Thanks to you too Techno." Wilbur finished, and I didn't wanna get hurt so I spoke too, "Ye-yeah thanks guys, f-for dinner." I finished, they both looked surprised "No problem" Techno said first "your welcome kiddo's, it's almost late anyways we should head to sleep now."

Phil chuckled after speaking and looked at us all, I nodded in agreement, "your right it's almost eleven, and tomorrow's Monday, We have to head back to school."

I forgot about school, I didn't want to go back, but I was tired, and nauseas. "Mk, well goodnight, Imma head to bed now" I finished and ran up the stairs to the room I was given, and sat there waiting, untill they where in there's, and when they went upstairs and I heard two doors shut and footsteps fading away from downstairs, I waited longer.

×----------->
Timeskip
×----------->

It was 1am, the time Techno would fall asleep, and stay asleep, and I knew Wilbur and Philza we're asleep for good. So I took this opportunity and went to the bathroom, and shut the door.

Going to the toilet I felt it, I was going to puke, so I hunched over the toilet, and I was correct, but I always did puke after eating so it wasn't a big surprise.

A little after I went back to my room, opened the window and climbed onto the roof, Wilbur had showed me my window lead to the roof yesterday.

I just slid down the the bottom before hearing someone's voice

"Tommy?" It was Techno, but I didn't listen to him, I just stared the the ground from the roof, trying to stand up and balance your self, and when I did I turned around and looked Techno in the eyes.

"Thank you for being the best brother I could have." I tolled him, he immediately started climbed out the window but I didn't care still, I tilted back a little and let myself fall off the roof.

Closing my eyes, just too realize I wasn't falling, I was being dragged up, but why?

Why wasn't I falling, was I dead? Was it finally over?, Would they be happy again? Would I stop being a Burdon to them? Am I...Gone?

But I wasn't, Techno had grabbed my leg and started pulling me up, and It confused me.

"Why Tommy Why?!" He half shouted in my ear as he dragged me back inside and hugged me tightly, keeping me close like if he didn't I would disappear, and too be honest I felt like that too, "I'm sorry..." Was all I could say "Don't do that, never again, come to me, promise you'll come to me if you're upset, don't do that again!!" He now shouted, but only loud enough for the two of us too hear.

I could hear him sobbing into my shoulder, like I did die "I'm sorry.." I repeated hugging him back, "you scared me, Tommy." He said "I promise to come to you" , "thank you" he stopped talking to wipe away tears, and than continued "also I heard you in the bathroom, where you okay?" He asked, obviously he knew what happened and what was going on, "i-it was nothing." I replied. "I know it wasn't nothing, we can talk in the morning, just the two of us, I promise not to tell Philza" he held out a hand, and I shook it trusting him.

He pulled me I to another hug "Can I sleep in your bed, Tonight Techno?" I said into his chest "of course" he said "just come into my room when your sleepy"

A little while latter I ended up sleeping beside Techno cuddled into his arms...but one question remained In my mind Why did he care?
============================================

Eyyyyy wassup? Hru? Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I kinda got hyped at the end, even I don't know what gonna come up next, I actual don't do drafted next chapters, I just start writing, post and than wait untill I get an idea for next chapter to start writing and it goes on and on like that.
Hope you enjoyed

-your hyped Author