[17] he's Gone? no he isn't!

Note: this chapter shows a little more Minecraft kinda lore a crap sorry lmao, there like, in a world in between Minecraft and in real life.
TW: blood, hospital, potions, mentions of death and nightmares.

—Third Person POV—

It's been three days since the incident, the four, Philza,George,Techno, and Wilbur, are all still wildly worried for the kid.

They had sent Tommy to the hospital, where Dr. Halo was taking care of him.
They already knew he had a broken arm and scared sides and possibly injured kidneys. But what they didn't know is he was being treated for the wither effect.

The Wither Effect was a nightmare, it always hurt you to a point of organ failure. But gladly, they got a call from call from the Dr. Halo, saying it didn't affect him to that point.

Philza had visited and checked up on Tommy whenever he could. And always told Wilbur and  Techno how he was.

And this one night, Wilbur would hear the worst, news ever. But was it real? Or was it not? Guess we'll find out..

—Wilbur POV—

I'm training on sword fighting with Techno to get the thought of Tommy in a hospital off his mind, instead telling myself mentally that he was just streaming in his room, which he actually.....

NEVER DOES :D

I watch as Dadza pulls in and race to his car with hope. And I jumped with joy, with the rest of the energy I had, which made me very light headed, but it was worth it. Because Tommy was back!!

He's finally back!

He's...

That's not Tommy.

That's...

Dream...

Rage boils in my insides, and I back away tightening my fist try to keep my anger in.

But as soon as he steps out of the car..

There's a scream.

Now there's blood.

Wait..

I can't stop.

Make it stop!!

Everything's blurry.

Finally. It stopped, I cantrol.

F U C K

THAT'S TOMMY...

I scream in fear of myself and what I've done. Why did I see him as Dream??

My breathing picked up. It's hard to breathe now.

I calm down, but tears prick down my cheeks and then they become like waterfall, coming down nonstop.

"I'm sorry Tommy"

I couldn't even say it. I only sobbed harder.

What if I never made it in time? What if this is just a dream? What if he's gone and I'm just dreaming.

This is all a dream it has to be?
How else would I see him as Tommy and then Dream and then Tommy again.

TOMMY'S DEAD IT'S MY FAULT

"ur--"
...
Sobs, just sobs

"lbur!"

...

"Wilbur!!"

Techno yells, he looks mad, he was mad, he was bloody, why was he bloody?

"TOMMY'S DEAD!" Techno yells at me again.

Wait is it true? TOMMY'S DEAD!

And it's my fault
And it's my fault
  And it's my fault

"Wilbur wake up!!"

I shot up in a cold sweat, was that a dream? It wasn't real?

"T-Techno?" I stupidly stuttered out.
"Yes it's me dummy!" He sarcastically groans.
"O-oh..." I let out a relieved sigh, it was just a nightmare.

Tommy is still alive

"Tommy almost died, someone, we don't know who, but someone managed to break into the hospital and cut open his sides.

"Is he okay!!" I scream,

"Yes lucky a doctor got to him from his screams"

He was awake?

"Good" is all I could manage to get out.

And I fell back to sleep

He's alive, that's all that matters
———————————————————

Short filler chapter sorry, I couldn't think of an idea I'm sick and I have writer's block 😭😭 also deleting Author notes

Anyways stay healthy and safe

- your author.